Chablis Cave des Vigerons de Chablis 2010 Waitrose 75cl
This is an age restricted product
You will be asked at checkout to verify that you are over the age of 18
Price per 75cl: £11.99
Waitrose Chablis is made in partnership with Cave des Vignerons de Chablis in
the world-famous region in northern France. We have chosen to work with
them because of their access to a high proportion of the best quality fruit in the
region, the expertise of the wine-maker and his ability to produce this wine from
a blend of the best vats. This classic dry white wines comes from the northern
most region of Burgundy, where the soil contains ancient fossils of marine life.
- Drinks / Wine / White Wine / By Grape / Chardonnay
- Off Licence / White Wine / By Grape / Chardonnay
- Speciality / International / French / Wine
- Off Licence / White Wine / By Grape / Chablis
- Wine Cellar / Medal Winners / Silver / IWSC
- Drinks / Wine / White Wine / France
- Drinks / Wine / White Wine / By Grape / Chablis
- Off Licence / White Wine / France
- Brands: Waitrose
- Countries: France
- Regions: Burgundy, Chablis
- Storage: Screw Cap
- Grape Varieties: Chardonnay
- Price Ranges: £10 to £15
- Wine Styles: Dry
- Dietary & Lifestyle: Vegetarian
- Wine Cellar: White, Medal Winners
Store in a cool dry place.
Prepare & Use
Serve lightly chilled as an aperitif or with seafood, fish and white meat dishes.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Produced in Waitrose Ltd
Bottle, capsule and labels recyclable..
This wine is made entirely from the traditional Chardonnay grape variety and
picks up a subtle minerality from the unique ''terroir''. The wine is dry, with
crisp acidity and great depth of fresh citrus fruit flavour in youth, developing
complexity as it ages .
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.