- Smart Pass
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save up to 60% on RRP.Special Buys
Find offers you'll love on brands you trust in our Baby Food & Drink Event.Baby Food & Drink
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Let's Barbecue
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Chablis Premier Cru Vaillons William Fevre 2011 75cl
This is an age restricted product
You will be asked at checkout to verify that you are over the age of 18
Price per 75cl: £20.99
The vineyards of Chablis are planted on a unique soil, composed of clay and limestone from the Kimmeridgian (secondary era) and a sub-soil which is rich in minerals and quantities of fossilised oyster shells. This provides a perfect environment for the growing of Chardonnay grapes and gives the wines of Chablis their typical mineral character.
The Premiers Crus of Chablis are renowned for their bright colour, freshness, elegance and length of flavour. After picking by hand, the grapes are carefully sorted, vinified and aged under the exacting standards of the winemaker at William Fevre. Many years of experience and knowledge contribute to producing exceptional Premiers Crus which faithfully reflect the unique terroir of Chablis.
12.5% Alc. Vol.
- Drinks / Wine / White Wine / By Type / Chardonnay
- Off Licence / White Wine / Chardonnay
- Off Licence / Fine Wine / White
- Drinks / Wine / Fine Wine / White
- Drinks / Wine / White Wine / France
- Speciality / International / French / Off Licence / Wine / White
- Off Licence / White Wine / By Country / France
- Brands: Chablis
- Countries: France
- Regions: Burgundy, Chablis
- Storage: Cork
- Grape Varieties: Chardonnay
- Price Ranges: £20 plus
- Wine Styles: Dry
- Wine Cellar: White, Fine Wine
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Glass bottle recyclable.
- Contains: Sulphites
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.