Chappie Original 1.26kg
The world's leading authority on pet care and nutrition
- Brands: Chappie
Store in dry cool place
Serve at room temperature. 20kg Dog - 1 Can/day, 40kg Dog - 1 ½ Can/day, 50kg Dog - 2 Can/day, 60kg Dog - 2 ½ Can/day
Feeding guide for a healthy adult dog
The quantities shown are for guidance only. An individual dog's needs will vary accordind to other factors, like breed, level of activity and weather conditions. The table above indicates typical daily requirements. Less active dogs may need up to 20% less than the amounts shown and very active dogs may need up to 50% more. Chappie® is a complete pet food for adult dogs. A bowl of fresh water should be available at all times
Preparation and Usage
Body weight (kg): 5, can/day: 1/4, kcal: 370
Body weight (kg): 10, can/day: 1/2, kcal: 620
Body weight (kg): 20, can/day: 3/4, kcal: 1040
Body weight (kg): 30, can/day: 1, kcal: 1410
Body weight (kg): 40, can/day: 1 1/4, kcal: 1750
You might need to adjust the amount of food according to the level of activity, breed and age of your dog. Allow for a transition phase when switching diet.
How to feed your dog? Please contact our Consumer Careline.
Fresh water should always be available. Serve at room temperature, surplus food can be refrigerated for up to 2 days.
Return To Address
Get in touch by writing to us at Freepost Mars Consumer Care For help & advice call free Mon - Fri (9.00am - 5.00pm) 0800 738 800 Careline (UK Residents Only)
Country of Origin
GB - Mars Petcare UK,
Fish and Fish Derivatives (including 14% Whitefish), Cereals, Meat and Animal Derivatives (including 4% Chicken), Oils and Fats, Minerals, Herbs
Free From Artificial Colours
Free From Artificial Flavours
|Typical Values||Analytical constituents (%):|
|Omega 3 fatty acids:||6.8|
|Omega 6 fatty acids:||2.7|
|Additives per kg:|
|Vitamin A:||7805 IU|
|Vitamin D3:||160 IU|
|Calcium iodate anhydrous:||0.21 mg|
|Cupric sulphate pentahydrate:||8.6 mg|
|Zinc sulphate monohydrate:||52.3 mg|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 18-Dec-2014 at 01:22. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.