- Smart Pass
Save up to Half Price in our Summer SaleSummer Sale
Here comes the sun – and we’ve got everything you need.Holiday Shop
Big savings on your family’s favourite ice creams and lolliesIce Cream Festival
Our new range has everything you need for a Great British barbecue (except the weather).Let's Barbecue
Chappie Original 1.26kg
Complete pet food for adult dogs. CHAPPIE® Compete Wet Dog Food is a 100% complete and balanced dog food developed with vets. As well as containing no artificial colours, flavours, added sugar, eggs, dairy, red meat or soya, CHAPPIE® contains all of the essential nutrients that your dog requires to keep him in top condition every single day. Healthy Skin & Coat - CHAPPIE® contains essential fatty acids, such as Omega 3 & 6, known to help support skin & coat health Vitality - CHAPPIE® contains everything your dog needs to keep him full of vitality Health digestion - CHAPPIE® contains chicken which is gentle on your dog's sensitive stomach, whilst natural fibres actively contribute to healthy intestinal function Healthy Bones - CHAPPIE® contains calcium and phosphorus to help support healthy bones
- Brands: Chappie
Store in dry cool place
Prepare & Use
Serve at room temperature. 20kg Dog - 1 Can/day, 40kg Dog - 1 ½ Can/day, 50kg Dog - 2 Can/day, 60kg Dog - 2 ½ Can/day
Feeding guide for a healthy adult dog
The quantities shown are for guidance only. An individual dog's needs will vary accordind to other factors, like breed, level of activity and weather conditions. The table above indicates typical daily requirements. Less active dogs may need up to 20% less than the amounts shown and very active dogs may need up to 50% more. Chappie® is a complete pet food for adult dogs. A bowl of fresh water should be available at all times
Country of Origin
GB - Mars Petcare UK,
IRL - Mars Ireland Consumer Care,
PO Box 3856,
- Contains Fish
Fish and Fish Derivatives (including 14% Whitefish), Cereals, Meat and Animal Derivatives (including 4% Chicken), Oils and Fats, Minerals, Herbs
Free From Artificial Colours
Free From Artificial Flavours
|Typical Values||Analytical constituents (%):|
|Omega 3 fatty acids:||6.8|
|Omega 6 fatty acids:||2.7|
|Additives per kg:|
|Vitamin A:||7805 IU|
|Vitamin D3:||160 IU|
|Calcium iodate anhydrous:||0.21 mg|
|Cupric sulphate pentahydrate:||8.6 mg|
|Zinc sulphate monohydrate:||52.3 mg|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 28-Jul-2014 at 02:55. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.