- Smart Pass
Save up to Half Price in our Summer SaleSummer Sale
Here comes the sun – and we’ve got everything you need.Holiday Shop
Big savings on your family’s favourite ice creams and lolliesIce Cream Festival
Our new range has everything you need for a Great British barbecue (except the weather).Let's Barbecue
Charlie Bigham's 2 Chicken & Mushroom Pies 600g
4 days guaranteed (avg. 4)*
Price per 100g: £1.17
Tender chicken in a delicate white wine and cream sauce, made with field mushrooms, topped with our light, flaky puff pasty. Handmade and ready to serve in individual ramekins. Fantastic with mashed potato and seasonal veg.
- Brands: Charlie Bigham's
Keep Flat; Keep Refrigerated; Cannot be Microwaved
Prepare & Use
Oven cook - From Chilled. This recipe is made with some raw ingredients and isn't suitable for microwaving, so please follow these cooking instructions carefully.
1. Preheat your oven to 220°C/200°C fan/ gas mark 7.
2. Remove all packaging, leaving the pies in their ramekins. For best results, brush the pastry with milk or whisked egg*.
3. Place the ramekins on a tray in the centre of the oven and bake for 25 to 30 minutes until the pastry turns golden brown.
4. Leave to stand for 4 minutes before serving in their ramekins.
Make sure your pies are piping hot throughout.
*Don't worry, they taste just as good without doing this. It just makes them look even better if you want to impress!
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
2 McNicol Drive,
Box - Recyclable; Film - Recyclable; Insert - Recyclable.
Although we do our best to take out all the bones, some may remain.
- Contains Gluten, Contains Milk, May Contain Nuts, May Contain Peanuts, May Contain Sesame Seeds
Chicken and Mushroom Pie Filling (65%), Puff Pastry Lid, Chicken and Mushroom Pie Filling is made from: Fresh Chicken (53%), Fresh Field Mushrooms (18%), Fresh Cream, Water, Wheat Flour, Fresh Onion, White Wine, Fresh Semi-Skimmed Milk, White Wine Vinegar, Sunflower Oil, Salt, Chicken Stock, Garlic Purée, Tarragon, Porcini Mushroom Powder, Ground Black Pepper, Mushroom Aroma, Puff Pastry Lid is made from: Wheat Flour, Palm Oil, Rapeseed Oil, Water, Butter, Salt, Chicken Stock is made from: Chicken Bones, Meat and Fat, Water, Salt
|Typical Values||per 100g*||per pie*|
|(of which sugars)||0.9g||2.7g|
|(of which saturates)||1.1g||3.3g|
|(of which sodium)||0.29g||0.87g|
|*Typical values as sold|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.