Charlie Bigham's Lasagne 690g
4 days guaranteed (avg. 8)*
Price per 100g: £1.01
Beef & Pork Lasagne
Slow-cooked beef and pork ragu, handmade with red wine and oregano, layered with fresh egg pasta and topped with our creamy béchamel sauce. Stunning!
Turn off the phone, dim the lights and crack open a bottle. Steal back some time by letting Charlie prepare you a truly delicious meal. All you have to do is relax and enjoy each other's company.
Ever since 1996 I've been making my delicious food with all the care that you would if you had the time. After all, what better way to spend an evening than chatting, laughing and sharing a wonderful meal?
Serve with a wink.
- Brands: Charlie Bigham's
Keep in a fridge that's below 5°C. It's at its very best when cooked from fresh.
If you do plan to freeze it, do it on the day you bought it and make sure you eat it within a month, defrosting it fully before cooking.
Prepare & Use
1. Preheat your oven to 220ºC/200ºC fan/gas mark 7.
2. Remove the film but leave the lasagne in its tray. Place on a baking tray in the centre of the oven and cook for 30 minutes.
3. Leave to stand for 2 minutes before serving. Be careful, it will be hot.
Make sure it's piping hot throughout. These instructions are just a guide; cookers are as quirky as the rest of us.
Delicious with garlic bread and a green salad
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
2 McNicol Drive
Sleeve & Tray.
Cardboard sleeve & tray recyclable.
We like people who recycle. Cardboard sleeve and tray all recyclable..
- Contains: Gluten, Wheat, Egg, Lactose, Celery, Milk
- May Contain: Nut, Sesame
Beef & Pork Ragu (49%), Bechamel Sauce (37%), Fresh Egg Pasta, Grana Padano Cheese, Fresh Parsley.
Beef & Pork Ragu is made from Tomatoes, Fresh Beef (15%), Red Wine, Smoked Bacon, Fresh Pork (9%), Fresh Onion, Frsh Milk, Fresh Celery, Fresh Carrot, Tomato Puree, Balsamic Vinegar, Fresh Free Range Chicken Livers, Fresh Garlic Puree, Wheat Flour, Beef Stock, Salt, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Fresh Oregano, Sugar, Black Pepper, Ground Nutmeg, Ground Star Anise.
Bechamel Sauce is made from Fresh Milk, Cheddar Cheese, Butter, Wheat Flour, Salt, White Pepper.
Fresh Egg Pasta is made from Durum Wheat Semolina, Water, Egg.
Smoked Bacon is made from Pork, Water, Salt, Preservatives*: Sodium Nitrate, Sodium Nitrite.
Beef Stock is made from Beef Bones and Meat, Water, Salt.
*Don't worry, this is part of the traditional curing method of smoked bacon.
|Typical Values||per 100g||Per pack|
|of which sugars||2.4g||8.3g|
|of which saturates||3.7g||12.7g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.