- Smart Pass
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save up to 60% on RRP.Special Buys
Find offers you'll love on brands you trust in our Baby Food & Drink Event.Baby Food & Drink
We've got the perfect gift for every kind of dad this Father's Day.Father's Day
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Charlie Bigham's British Beef & Ale Pies 600g
4 days guaranteed (avg. 6.5)*
Price per 100g: £1.17
2 x Steak & Ale Pie 300g
Tender British steak slow cooked with smooth ale and a shake of Worcester sauce then topped with our light, flaky puff pastry.
Handmade and ready to serve in individual ramekins.
Perfect with mashed potato and seasonal veg.
Cooks in 30 mins
- Fresh / Ready Meals / Traditional British / Pies
- Fresh / Pies, Quiche & Tarts / Hot Pies / Posh Pies
Keep refrigerated below 5ºC. Best when cooked from fresh, but if you do plan to freeze them do it on the day you bought them and make sure you eat them within a month.
Prepare & Use
There's nothing simpler:
1. Pre-heat oven to 200ºC/Gas mark 6.
2. Remove all packaging, leaving the pies in the ramekins only.
3. Place ramekins on a tray in the centre of oven & bake for 25 to 30 minutes, ensuring pastry turns golden brown.
4. Leave to stand for 4 mins before serving in their ramekins, taking care of hot surfaces.
Ensure food is piping hot throughout. These instructions are a guideline only, all appliances vary
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
2 McNicol Drive
- Contains: Gluten, Wheat, Egg, Fish, Lactose, Milk
- May Contain: Nut, Sesame
Steak and Ale Pie Filling (65%), Puff Pastry Lid, Free Range Pasteurised Egg Yolk.Steak and Ale Pie Filling: Fresh Beef (66%), Fresh Onion, , Water, Ale (11%), Wheat Flour, Tomato Puree, Beef Stock, Worcester Sauce, Sugar, Cocoa Powder, Salt, Sunflower Oil, Black Pepper.
Puff Pastry Lid: wheat Flour, Vegetable Oil, Water, Butter, Salt.
Beef Stock: Beef Bones and Meat, Water, Salt.
Worcester Sauce: Malt Vinegar (from Barley), Spirit Vinegar, Molasses, Sugar, Salt, Anchovies, Tamarind Extract, Onions, Garlic, Spices, Flavouring.
|Typical values||per 100g||per pie*|
|of which sugars||2.6g||7.9g|
|of which saturates||1.3g||3.8g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.