- Smart Pass
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save up to 60% on RRP.Special Buys
Find offers you'll love on brands you trust in our Baby Food & Drink Event.Baby Food & Drink
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Let's Barbecue
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Charlie Bigham's Chicken & Mushroom Pies 600g
4 days guaranteed (avg. 6.5)*
Price per 100g: £1.17
2 x Chicken & Mushroom Pie 300g
Tender chicken in a delicate white wine and cream sauce, made with field mushrooms, topped with our light, flaky puff pastry.
Handmade and ready to serve in individual ramekins.
Fantastic with mashed potato and seasonal veg.
Cooks in 30 mins
- Fresh / Ready Meals / Traditional British / Pies
- Fresh / Pies, Quiche & Tarts / Hot Pies / Posh Pies
Keep in a fridge that’s below 5ºC. They’re at their very best when cooked from fresh so please don’t be tempted to freeze them.
Prepare & Use
There's nothing simpler...
1. Pre-heat oven to 200ºC/Gas mark 6.
2. Remove all packaging, leaving the pies in their ramekins.
3. Place ramekins on a tray in the centre of the oven & bake for 25-30 mins, ensuring pastry turns golden brown.
4. Leave to stand for 4 mins before serving in ramekins, taking care of hot surfaces.
Ensure food is piping hot throughout. These instructions are a guideline only, all appliances vary
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
2 McNicol Drive
Although we do our best to take out all the bones, some may remain.
- Contains: Gluten, Wheat, Egg, Lactose, Milk
- May Contain: Nut, Sesame
Chicken and Muchroom Pie Filling (65%), Puff Pastry Lid, Free Range Pasteurised Egg Yolk.
Chicken and Mushroom Pie Filling: Fresh Chicken (51%), Fresh Field Mushrooms (18%), Fresh Cream, Water, Wheat Flour, Fresh Onion, White Wine, Frsh Milk, White Wine Vinegar, Sunflower Oil, Salt, Chicken Stock, Garlic Puree, Fresh Tarragon, Dried Porcini and Slippery Jack Mushrooms, Ground Black Pepper, Cep Aroma.
Puff Pastry Lid: Wheat Flour, Vegetable Oil, Water, Butter, Salt.
Chicken Stock: Chicken Bones, Meat and Fat, Water, Salt.
|Typical values||per 100g||per pie*|
|of which sugars||0.9g||2.7g|
|of which saturates||1.1g||3.3g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.