Charlie Bigham's Lasagne for 2 690g
4 days guaranteed (avg. 7)*
Price per 100g: £1.01
Slow-cooked beef and pork ragu, handmade with red wine and oregano, layered with fresh egg pasta and topped with our creamy béchamel sauce. Stunning!
- Brands: Charlie Bigham's
Keep Flat; Keep Refrigerated; Cannot be Microwaved
Prepare & Use
Oven cook - From Chilled. This recipe is made with some raw ingredients and isn¿t suitable for microwaving, so please follow these cooking instructions carefully.
1. Preheat your oven to 200°C/180°C fan/gas mark 6.
2. Remove the film but leave the lasagne in its wooden tray.* Place on a baking tray in the centre of the oven and cook for 30 minutes.
3. Leave to stand for 2 minutes before serving.
Make sure it¿s piping hot throughout.
*Our wooden trays are designed for the oven, just make sure they don¿t touch the element or gas flame.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
2 McNicol Drive,
Sleeve - Recyclable; Tray - Recyclable.
We like people who recycle. Cardboard sleeve and tray all recyclable..
- Contains Celery, Contains Eggs, Contains Gluten,Contains Wheat, Contains Milk,Contains Lactose,Contains Sulphites, May Contain Nuts, May Contain Peanuts, May Contain Sesame Seeds
Beef and Pork Ragu (54%), Béchamel sauce (28%), Fresh Egg Pasta (15%), Cheddar Cheese, Mozzarella, Fresh Parsley, Beef and Pork Ragu is made from: Tomatoes, Beef (21%), Red Wine, Smoked Bacon, Pork (13%), Tomato Purée, Fresh Onion, Semi-Skimmed Milk, Fresh Carrot, Fresh Celery, Sunflower Oil, Beef Stock, Garlic Purée, Wheat Flour, Balsamic Vinegar, Free-Range Chicken Livers, Salt, Oregano, Sugar, Ground Black Pepper, Ground Nutmeg, Ground Star Anise, Béchamel Sauce is made from: Semi-Skimmed Milk, Single Cream, Cheddar Cheese, Wheat Flour, Butter, Cornflour, Salt, White Pepper, Fresh Egg Pasta is made from: Durum Wheat Semolina, Water, Pasteurised Free-Range Egg, Smoked Bacon is made from: Pork, Water, Salt, Preservatives† (Sodium Nitrate, Sodium Nitrite, Potassium Nitrate), Antioxidant† (Sodium Ascorbate), Beef Stock is made from: Beef Bones and Meat, Water, Salt, † Don’t worry, this is part of the traditional curing method of Smoked Bacon., * All our Fresh Beef and Fresh Pork is British
|Typical Values||per 100g*||per 1/2 pack*|
|(of which sugars)||2.2g||7.5g|
|(of which saturates)||4.0g||13.9g|
|(of which sodium)||0.2g||0.7g|
|*Typical values as sold|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.