Charlie Bigham's Meatballs Al Forno for 2 650g
4 days guaranteed (avg. 7)*
Price per 100g: £1.08
Turn off the phone, dim the lights and crack open a bottle. Steal back some time by letting Charlie prepare you a truly delicious meal. All you have to do is relax and enjoy each other's company.
Find us on Facebook and Twitter
- Brands: Charlie Bigham's
Keep Flat; Keep Refrigerated; Cannot be Microwaved
Oven cook - From Chilled. This recipe is made with some raw ingredients and isn't suitable for microwaving, so please follow these cooking instructions carefully.
1. Preheat your oven to 200°C/180°C fan/gas mark 6.
2. Remove the film but leave the meatballs al forno in its wooden tray*. Place on a baking tray in the centre of the oven and cook for 30 minutes.
3. Leave to stand for 2 mins before serving. Make sure it's piping hot throughout.
*Our wooden trays are designed for the oven, just make sure they don't touch the element or gas flame.
Preparation and Usage
Delicious with garlic bread and a mixed salad
2 McNicol Drive,
Sleeve - Recyclable; Tray - Recyclable
Allergy Other Text:
May also contain nuts, peanuts and sesame
Full Product Name:
Fresh pork meatballs and trulli pasta in our tomato sauce, topped off with mozzarella. Stunning!
Please keep flat
Keep in a fridge below 5°C. It's at its very best when cooked from fresh. If you do freeze it, defrost it fully before cooking. For use by date, see top of pack.
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Contains Eggs, Contains Milk, May Contain Nuts, May Contain Peanuts, May Contain Sesame, Contains Wheat
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Trulli Pasta (26%) (Water, Durum Wheat Semolina, Whole Egg Powder), Tomatoes, Fresh Pork* (17%), Passata, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Fresh Onion, Garlic Purée, Mozzarella Cheese (Milk), Cheddar Cheese (Milk), Tomato Purée, SunBlush Tomatade® (SunBlush® Tomatoes, Tomato Concentrate, Sunflower Oil, Olive Oil, Salt, Oregano, Sugar, Garlic), Pasteurised Free Range Egg Yolk, Beef Suet (Beef Fat, Wheat Flour), Salt, Sugar, Worcestershire Sauce (Water, Sugar, Spirit Vinegar, Molasses, Onion Purée, Salt, Tamarind Paste, Cloves, Ginger Purée, Garlic Purée), Regato Cheese (Milk), Fresh Parsley, Black Pepper, Coriander Powder, Fennel Seeds, *All our fresh Pork is British
|Typical Values||per 100g*||per 1/2 pack*|
|(of which saturates)||2.6g||8.5g|
|(of which sugars)||4.1g||13.3g|
|*Typical values as sold|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.