Charlie Bigham's Moussaka 655g
New & improved recipe
4 days guaranteed (avg. 6) (avg. 6)*
Price per 100g: £1.07
Charlie Bigham's Moussaka
Slow cooked lamb ragu, handmade with tomato and mint then layered with roasted aubergines, potatoes, and our creamy bechamel sauce. Wonderful!
Delicious with greek salad.
- Brands: Charlie Bigham's
Keep refrigerated below 5ºC. This recipe is best when cooked from fresh.
If freezing, do so on the day of purchase & consume within 1 month. Defrost thoroughly before cooking by placing in a refrigerator for 24 hours. Once thawed, please don't re-freeze & consume within 1 day.
Prepare & Use
This recipe is made with some raw ingredients and isn't suitable for microwaving, so please follow these cooking instructions carefully.
1. Pre-heat oven to 200ºC/180°C/Gas mark 6.
2. Remove film but leave the moussaka in its wooden tray*. Place on a baking tray in the centre of the oven and cook for 30 minutes.
3. Leave to stand for 2 minutes before serving.
Make sure it's piping hot throughout.
*Our wooden trays are designed for the oven, just make sure they don't touch the element of gas flame.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
2 McNicol Drive,
Sleeve & Tray.
Cardboard sleeve recyclable.
- Contains: Gluten, Wheat, Egg, Lactose, Celery, Milk
- May Contain: Nut, Sesame, Peanut
Lamb Ragu (42%), Bechamel Sauce, Cooked Potatoes (17%), Roasted Aubergines (4%), Grana Padano Cheese, Cheddar Cheese, Paprika, Ground Black Pepper.
Lamb Ragu is made from: Fresh Lamb (74%), Tomatoes, Fresh Onions, Fresh Celery, Wheat Flour, Tomato Puree, Garlic Puree, Fresh Mint, Demerara Sugar, Chicken Stock, White Wine Vinegar, Salt, Ground Coriander, Dried Mint, Ground Cinnamon, Ground Black Pepper, Ground All Spice.
Bechamel Sauce is made from: Fresh Semi-Skimmed Milk, Butter, Wheat Flour, Salt, Ground White Pepper.
Cooked Potatoes are made from: Potatoes, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Sunflower Oil, Garlic Puree, Salt.
Roasted Aubergines are made from: Aubergines, Sunflower Oil, Garlic Puree, Salt, Ground Coriander.
Chicken Stock is made from: Chicken Bones, Meat and Fat, Water, Salt.
|Typical Values||per 100g||per pack|
|of which sugars||2.8g||9.1g|
|of which saturates||4.3g||14.1g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.