Offer - Charlie Bigham's Spinach & Ricotta Cannelloni 660g
3 days guaranteed (avg. 6)*
Price per 100g: £1.06
Spinach & Ricotta Cannelloni
Hand-rolled fresh egg pasta stuffed with fresh spinach, ricotta and mint on a bed of rich tomato sauce, topped with our creamy béchamel sauce. Fantastic!
Turn off the phone, dim the lights and crack open a bottle. Steal back some time by letting Charlie prepare you a truly delicious meal. All you have to do is relax and enjoy each other's company.
Ever since 1996 I've been making my delicious food with all the care that you would if you had the time. After all, what better way to spend an evening than chatting, laughing and sharing a wonderful meal?
Serve with a wink.
Keep refrigerated below 5ºC.
This recipe is best when cooked from fresh.
Suitable for freezing. If freezing, do so on day of purchase & consume within 1 month.
Defrost thoroughly before cooking by placing in a refrigerator for 24 hours. Once thawed, please don't re-freeze and consume within 1 day.
Prepare & Use
1. Preheat the oven to 220ºC/200ºC fan/Gas Mark 7.
2. Remove the film but leave the cannelloni in its container. Place on a baking tray in the centre of the oven and cook for 30 minutes.
3. Leave to stand for 2 mins before serving. Be careful, it will be hot.
Make sure it's piping hot throughout.
These instructions are just a guide; cookers are as quirky as the rest of us.
Delicious with a mixed salad
Country of Origin
2 McNicol Drive
Sleeve & Tray.
Cardboard sleeve & tray recyclable.
- Contains: Gluten, Wheat, Egg, Lactose, Celery, Milk
- May Contain: Nut, Sesame
Spinach & Ricotta Filling (41%), Bechamel Sauce (32%), Tomato Sauce, Fresh Egg Pasta, Crunchy Cheese Topping.
Spinach & Ricotta Filling is made from Fresh Spinach Leaves (20%), Fresh Courgette, Fresh Milk, Ricotta Cheese (13%), Fresh Celery, Fresh Onion, Cheddar Cheese, Butter, Wheat Flour, Fresh Garlic Puree, Salt, Sunflower Oil, Fresh Mint, Dried Chilli, Ground White Pepper.
Bechamel Sauce is made from Milk, Cheddar Cheese, Butter, Wheat Flour, Salt, White Pepper.
Tomato Sauce is made from Tomatoes (57%), Fresh Onions, White Wine, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Tomato Puree, Sugar, Balsamic Vinegar, Fresh Garlic Puree, Fresh Basil, Salt, Ground Coriander, Cayenne Pepper.
Fresh Egg Pasta is made from Durum Wheat Semolina, Water, Egg.
Crunchy Cheese Topping is made from Vegetarian Hard Cheese, Pumpkin Seeds, Paprika.
Suitable for Vegetarians
|Typical Values||per 100g||Per pack|
|of which sugars||3.1g||10.1g|
|of which saturates||4g||13.2g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.