Charlie Bigham's Steak & Mushroom Pie 600g
4 days guaranteed (avg. 5) (avg. 5)*
Price per 100g: £1.17
2 x Steak & Mushroom Pies 300g
Tender British steak slowly braised with red wine, mushrooms and fresh thyme then topped with our light, flaky puff pastry. Handmade and ready to serve in individual ramekins.
Delicious with mashed potato and seasonal veg.
Oven Cook in 30 mins
Ever since 1996 I've been making my delicious food with all the care that you would if you had the time. After all, what better way to spend an evening than chatting, laughing and sharing a wonderful meal?
Perfect for two
- Brands: Charlie Bigham's
Keep refrigerated below 5ºC.
Best when cooked from fresh, but if you do plan to freeze them do it on teh day you bought them and make sure you eat them within a month.
Prepare & Use
1. Preheat oven to 200°C/gas mark 6.
2. Remove all packaging, leaving the pies in their ramekins.
3. Place ramekins on a tray in the centre of the oven and bake for 25 to 30 minutes until the pastry turns golden brown.
4. Leave to stand for 4 minutes before serving in their ramekins. Be careful, they'll be hot.
Make sure your pies are piping hot throughout.
These instructions are just a guide; cookers are as quirky as the rest of us
3 McNicol Drive,
Carton box recyclable.
- Contains: Gluten, Wheat, Lactose, Celery, Milk
- May Contain: Nut, Sesame
Steak and Mushroom Pie Filling (65%), Puff Pastry Lid, Free Range Pasteurised Egg Yolk.
Steak and Mushroom Pie Filling is made from: Fresh Beef (38%), Fresh Mushrooms (30%), Fresh Onion, Water, Red Wine, Fresh Celery, Wheat Flour, Butter, Beef Stock, Tomato Purée, Worcester Sauce, Garlic Purée, Salt, Sugar, Sunflower Oil, Fresh Thyme, Black Pepper.
Puff Pastry Lid is made from: Wheat Flour, Vegetable Oil, Water, Butter, Salt.
Beef Stock is made from: Beef Bones and Meat, Water, Salt.
Worcester Sauce is made from: Malt Vinegar (from Barley), Spirit Vinegar, Molasses, Sugar, Salt, Anchovies, Tamarind Extract, Onions, Garlic, Spices, Flavouring.
May Contain Nuts
May Contain Sesame Seeds
|Typical Values||per 100g||per pie|
|of which sugars||1.8g||5.4g|
|of which saturates||0.8g||2.4g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.