- Smart Pass
Things taste better when they're in season. Tuck into this season's fruit and veg.Fruit & Veg
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Barbecue
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save 1/3 on RRP.Special Buys
Charlie Bigham's Thai Green Chicken Curry 600g
4 days guaranteed (avg. 6.5)*
Price per kg: £11.65
Charlie Bigham's Green Chicken Curry
Fresh chicken breast in a traditional handmade Thai curry sauce with coconut milk, fresh coriander, green chilli, lemongrass and lime leaves. Fantastic!
Delicious with rice.
- Fresh / Meat & Poultry / Chicken / Easy to Cook
- Fresh / Easy To Cook / Chicken & Poultry Dishes / Chicken Dishes
Keep refrigerated below 4ºC. Best when cooked from fresh. If freezing, do so on the day of purchase & consume within 1 month. Defrost thoroughly before cooking by placing in a refrigerator for 24 hours. Once thawed, please don't re-freeze and consume within 1 day.
Prepare & Use
1. Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a medium sized frying pan.
2. Add chicken & vegetables & cook over a moderate heat for 8-10 mins, stirring occasionally.
3. Gently shake sachet of sauce & add contents to the pan. Bring to the boil then simmer for 2 mins.
Ensure food is piping hot throughout. Do not re-heat once cooled. These instructions are a guide: all appliances vary
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Bigham's Coriander House,
2 McNicol Drive,
NW10 7AW, UK.
Tray & sleeve.
Although every care has been taken to remove
On the table in just 10 minutes, Serves two.
- Contains: Fish, Peanut
- May Contain: Nut, Sesame
Fresh Chicken 35%, Coconut Milk 28%, Fresh Green Pepper, Fresh Onion, Water, Sunflower Oil, Fresh Coriander 2%, Toasted Peanuts 2%, Fresh Lemon Juice, Fresh Green Chilli 1%, fish Sauce, Fresh Lemongrass 1%, Fresh Lime Leaves 1%, Cornflour, Fresh Ginger Puree, Sugar, Salt, Ground Ginger, Ground Coriander, Arrowroot, Turmeric, Black Pepper, Dried Chilli.
Coconut Milk Coconut, Water.
Fish Sauce: Water, Anchovies, Salt, Sugar.
|Typical values||per 100g||per 1/2 pack|
|of which sugars||2g||5.9g|
|of which saturates||4.6g||13.8g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.