Charlie Bigham's Thai Green Curry for 2 600g
4 days guaranteed (avg. 6)*
Price per kg: £10.82
Turn off the phone, dim the lights and crack open a bottle. Steal back some time by letting Charlie prepare you a truly delicious meal. All you have to do is relax and enjoy each other's company.
Find us on Facebook and Twitter
Keep Flat; Keep Refrigerated
Shallow Fry - From Chilled. 1. Heat a tablespoon of oil in a medium-sized frying pan. 2. Add the chicken and vegetables and fry over a medium heat for 8 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. 3. Give the sachet of sauce a gentle shake and add its contents to the pan. Bring to the boil, simmer for 2 minutes then serve. Make sure it's piping hot throughout. These instructions are just a guide; cookers are as quirky as the rest of us.
Preparation and Usage
This recipe is made with some raw ingredients, so please follow these cooking instructions carefully.
1. Heat a tablespoon of oil in a medium-sized frying pan.
2. Add the chicken and vegetables and fry over a medium heat for 8 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. Give the sachet of sauce a gentle shake and add its contents to the pan. Bring to the boil, simmer for 2 minutes then serve.
Make sure it's piping hot throughout.
Delicious with rice
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
2 McNicol Drive,
Tray - Recyclable
Allergy Other Text:
May also contain nuts and sesame
Full Product Name:
Fresh chicken breast in a handmade Thai curry sauce with fresh pepper, coconut cream, fresh coriander, green chilli, lemongrass and lime leaves. Fantastic!
Please keep flat
Keep in a fridge that's below 5°C. It's at its very best when cooked from fresh. If you do plan to freeze it, do it on the day you bought it and make sure you eat it within a month, defrosting it fully before cooking.
For use by date, see top of pack.
Warning: Although we do our very best to take out all the bones, some may remain.
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Contains Fish, May Contain Nuts, Contains Peanuts, May Contain Sesame
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Fresh Chicken Breast (35%), Water, Fresh Green Pepper, Fresh Onion, Coconut Cream (Coconut, Water), Sunflower Oil, Fresh Coriander, Toasted Peanuts, Lemon Juice, Green Chilli, Cornflour, Fish Sauce (Water, Anchovy Extract (Fish), Salt, Sugar), Lemongrass, Lime Leaves, Ginger Purée, Salt, Sugar, Ground Ginger, Ground Coriander, Arrowroot, Turmeric, Black Pepper, Chilli Powder
|Typical Values||per 100g*||per 1/2 pack*|
|(of which saturates)||4.6g||13.8g|
|(of which sugars)||2.0g||5.9g|
|*Typical values as sold|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.