Offer - Charlie Bigham's Thai Green Curry for 2 600g
4 days guaranteed (avg. 6.5)*
Price per kg: £10.82
Fresh chicken breast in a traditional handmade Thai curry sauce with coconut milk, fresh coriander, green chilli, lemongrass and lime leaves. Fantastic!
Delicious with rice.
Keep Flat; Keep Refrigerated
Prepare & Use
Shallow Fry - From Chilled. 1. Heat a tablespoon of oil in a medium-sized frying pan. 2. Add the chicken and vegetables and fry over a medium heat for 8 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. 3. Give the sachet of sauce a gentle shake and add its contents to the pan. Bring to the boil, simmer for 2 minutes then serve. Make sure it's piping hot throughout. These instructions are just a guide; cookers are as quirky as the rest of us.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
2 McNicol Drive,
Sleeve - Recyclable; Tray - Recyclable
Perfect for two We like people who recycle Recyclable board and plastic tray
Contains Fish, May Contain Nuts, Contains Peanuts, May Contain Sesame Seeds
Fresh Chicken (35%), Coconut Milk (31%), Fresh Green Pepper (10%), Fresh Onion, Water, Sunflower Oil, Fresh Coriander (2%), Toasted Peanuts (2%), Lemon Juice, Green Chilli, Cornflour, Fish Sauce, Lemongrass, Lime Leaves, Ginger Pureé, Salt, Sugar, Ground Ginger, Ground Coriander, Arrowroot, Turmeric, Black Pepper, Chilli Powder, Coconut Milk contains: Water, Coconut, Fish Sauce contains: Water, Anchovies Extract, Salt, Sugar
|Typical Values||per 100g*||per 1/2 pack*|
|(of which sugars)||2.0g||5.9g|
|(of which saturates)||4.6g||13.8g|
|(of which sodium)||0.3g||0.9g|
|*Typical values as sold|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.