- Smart Pass
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save up to 60% on RRP.Special Buys
Find offers you'll love on brands you trust in our Baby Food & Drink Event.Baby Food & Drink
We've got the perfect gift for every kind of dad this Father's Day.Father's Day
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Chass Mont Morgeot Maltroye 2008 75cl
This is an age restricted product
You will be asked at checkout to verify that you are over the age of 18
Price per 75cl: £50.00
Chass Mont Morgeot Maltroye 2008
Chateau de la Maltroye has long been regarded as one of the finest producers in Burgundy. Owned by Jean-Pierre Cournot, who took over from his father in 1993, the wines have enjoyed high praise and acclaim from critics worldwide. Since 1942 the Chateau has owned a large holding in the south-westerly facing Morgeot Vigne Blanche vineyard. The old vines (average age of 45 years) and clay and limestone over deep rocky subsoil produce one of the very best 1er Cru Chassagne-Montrachets.
The wine is elegant and rich, with great complexity, concentration and a lovely minerality. Aged in new oak barrels for 12 months, this is a wine for all true Burgundy enthusiasts.
Alc. 13.5% Vol.
- Drinks / Wine / White Wine / By Type / Chardonnay
- Off Licence / White Wine / Chardonnay
- Off Licence / Fine Wine / White
- Drinks / Wine / Fine Wine / White
- Drinks / Wine / White Wine / France
- Speciality / International / French / Off Licence / Wine / White
- Off Licence / White Wine / By Country / France
- Brands: Chass Mont
- Countries: France
- Regions: Burgundy
- Grape Varieties: Chardonnay
- Price Ranges: £20 plus
- Dietary & Lifestyle: Vegetarian
- Wine Cellar: White, Fine Wine
Prepare & Use
The perfect accompaniment to all fish and shellfish, roast pork, poultry and soft cheeses
Country of Origin
S.C.E. Chateau de la Maltroye,
A. Cournut & Fils,
Propiétaires - Récoltants à Chassagne,
Glass bottle recyclable.
- Contains: Sulphites
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.