Offer - Chateau Liversan Haut Medoc 2010 75cl
This is an age restricted product
You will be asked at checkout to verify that you are over the age of 18
Save 25%, was £12.99 - Save 25% when you order by 2/1/2014. Offer subject to availability. Maximum 20 promotional items per customer.
Price per 75cl: £9.74
Classified Cru Bourgeois since 1932, with a splendid terroir, this estate was owned before by Prince Guy de Polignac and now by Domaines Lapalu. This remarkable wine from the Haut-Medoc region of Bordeaux has been aged in oak barrels during 12 months. This wine is elegant and rich. A combination of raspberry and cassis, with plumy Merlot. Tannins are ripe with wonderful aromatic expression. Very well balanced with some cedar notes result with an attractive bouquet.
13% Alc. Vol.
- Drinks / Wine / Red Wine / By Grape / Merlot
- Off Licence / Red Wine / France
- Off Licence / Fine Wine / Red
- Speciality / International / French / Wine
- Drinks / Wine / Fine Wine / Red
- Drinks / Wine / Red Wine / France
- Off Licence / Red Wine / By Grape / Bordeaux
- Off Licence / Red Wine / By Grape / Merlot
- Drinks / Wine / Red Wine / By Grape / Bordeaux
- Brands: Chateau
- Countries: France
- Regions: Bordeaux
- Grape Varieties: Merlot
- Price Ranges: £7 to £10
- Options: On Offer
- Wine Cellar: Red, Fine Wine
Store in a cool dry place.
Prepare & Use
This wine will perfectly complement red meat, poultry, lamb, delicatessen, and cheese. To be served at 18°C (between 60°F and 70°F).
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Scea Chateau liversan 33250 Saint-Sauveur, Gironde, France.
Glass bottle recyclable.
- Contains: Sulphites
Merlot 50%, Cabernet Sauvigon 49%, Cabernet Franc 1%.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.