Chateau Segonzac Grand Vin de Bordeaux 75cl
This is an age restricted product
You will be asked at checkout to verify that you are over the age of 18
Price per 75cl: £9.99
Chateau Segonzac Oak Aged
Premieres Cotes de Blaye - Appellation d'Originale Controlee
Deep colour and pure aromas of blackcurrant and raspberry, overlain with vanilla and spice notes from the oak maturation. A soft-textured wine, with sufficient tannins to make it a pasrticularly good match for lamb or beef. A severe selection ensured only the healthiest and ripest grapes were chosen to make this exceptional wine.
Already a Cru Bourgois estate in the 19th-c., Chateu Segonzac is now considered to be a leading property in the Premieres Cotes de Blaye.
This wine, a Special Cuvee of only 32400 bottles, has been specially blended and selected by Benoit Calver and Thomas Herter, who have a lifetime of winemaking experience in Bordeaux, and has been oak aged for at least 9 months.
Alc. 14.5% Vol.
- Drinks / Wine / Red Wine / By Grape / Cabernet Sauvignon
- Drinks / Wine / Red Wine / By Grape / Merlot
- Off Licence / Red Wine / France
- Speciality / International / French / Wine
- Wine Cellar / Medal Winners / Silver / IWSC
- Drinks / Wine / Red Wine / France
- Off Licence / Red Wine / By Grape / Merlot
- Off Licence / Red Wine / By Grape / Cabernet Sauvignon
- Brands: Chateau Segonzac
- Countries: France
- Regions: Bordeaux
- Storage: Screw Cap
- Grape Varieties: Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon
- Price Ranges: £7 to £10
- Wine Styles: Full Bodied
- Wine Cellar: Red, Medal Winners
Store horizontally in a cool dark place.
Prepare & Use
Drink now or within a few years
Country of Origin
St-Genes de Blaye
- Contains: Sulphites
70% Merlot, 30% Cabernet Sauvignon.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.