- Smart Pass
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save up to 60% on RRP.Special Buys
Find offers you'll love on brands you trust in our Baby Food & Drink Event.Baby Food & Drink
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Let's Barbecue
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Chateauneuf-du-Pape, Clos St-Michel, Mousset 2011 75cl
This is an age restricted product
You will be asked at checkout to verify that you are over the age of 18
Price per 75cl: £17.99
A fine robust wine with vibrant and spicy flavours
This famous, full bodied red wine is produced from boulder-strewn vineyards around the ancient town of Chateauneuf-du-pape in the southern Rhone.
This wine is a blend of Grenache, Syrah and Mourvedre grape varieties and is aged in barrels purchased from Bordeaux chateaux in Margaux and Cotes de Castillon. A rich, powerful yet smooth wine with spicy fruit and fine-grained tannins, it is ideals with casseroles, roasts, barbecues, game and cheese. In its youth it will greatly benefit from decanting, and will develop and keep for a couple of years if correctly cellared.
14% Alc. Vol.
- Speciality / International / French / Off Licence / Wine / Red
- Off Licence / Red Wine / By Country / France
- Off Licence / Fine Wine / Red
- Drinks / Wine / Fine Wine / Red
- Drinks / Wine / Red Wine / France
- Off Licence / Red Wine / Shiraz
- Drinks / Wine / Red Wine / By Type / Shiraz
- Brands: Wine
- Countries: France
- Regions: Rhone
- Grape Varieties: Shiraz - Syrah, Grenache, Mourvèdre
- Price Ranges: £15 to £20
- Wine Styles: Full Bodied
- Dietary & Lifestyle: Vegetarian
- Wine Cellar: Red, Fine Wine
Store in a cool dry place
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Vignerons Vignobles E.A.R.L. Guy Mousset et Fils
Proprietaires a Sorgues
Glass bottle recyclable.
- Contains: Sulphites
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.