Chat-en-Oeuf, Pays d'Oc 2010 75cl
This is an age restricted product
You will be asked at checkout to verify that you are over the age of 18
Price per 75cl: £5.99
This luscious red is made from selected parcels of old vine Grenache and Syrah (aka Shiraz), making it a truly mouth-filling wine packed with rich, juicy and ripe berry fruit flavours, a touch of soft tannin and a subtle twist of spice.
If only nine lives extended to you and I, we too could enjoy a glass or three over and over again...
Alc. 14% Vol.
- Off Licence / Red Wine / France
- Speciality / International / French / Wine
- Wine Cellar / Medal Winners / Bronze / IWSC
- Drinks / Wine / Red Wine / France
- Off Licence / Red Wine / By Grape / Shiraz
- Drinks / Wine / Red Wine / By Grape / Shiraz
- Brands: Chat-En-Oeuf
- Countries: France
- Regions: Rhone
- Storage: Cork
- Grape Varieties: Shiraz - Syrah, Grenache
- Price Ranges: £5 to £7
- Wine Styles: Full Bodied
- Wine Cellar: Red, Medal Winners
Prepare & Use
Chat-En-Oeuf is a wine of quality and character. Try it with a hearty meat dish, cheeses or simply lap it up all on its lonesome
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Mis en Bouteille à F71570-084 pour Boutinot 71570 France.
Glass bottle recyclable.
- Contains: Sulphites
Contains Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
The red wine adds flavour to this spread and cuts through the richness of the liver.
Hampshire breed free range pork is renowned for its flavour and succulence, and makes a perfect roasting joint.
2 hrs 10 mins
Opening out the leg of lamb ensures even marinating and cooking when placed on the barbecue.
1 hr 15 mins
A sweet but tangy sauce traditionally served with turkey.
This rich stew benefits from being made a few days before serving so the flavours can develop.
2 hrs 30 mins
View all recipes containing Chat-en-Oeuf, Pays d'Oc 2010
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.