Offer - Cheestrings Original 8 x 20g
Each Cheestring is made with a glass of milk and is a great source of calcium.
Cheestrings are approved by the International Dental Health Foundation as eating Cheestrings as a snack helps strengthen teeth.
They're fun to eat, easy to open and a great source of calcium which makes Cheestrings ideal for lunch boxes or on the go.
Prepare & Use
As with all foods, make sure that very young children are supervised when eating. Younger children may like to try Cheestrings Minis.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
(UK) Freepost Cheestrings.
(ROI) Kerry Foods,
PO Box 118,
Each 20g Cheestring contains Calories 61 3.4%, Sugar 0g 0%, Fat 4.5 6.4%, Saturates 2.8g 14%, Salt 0.4g 10% of a 5-10 year old's guideline daily amount
Cheestrings is an unripened cheese.
Contains Lactose, Contains Milk
Added Ingredients: Acidity Regulators (Citric Acid, Lactic Acid), Paprika, Vitamin D, Vitamin D
Suitable for Vegetarians
Free From Artificial Colours
Free From Artificial Flavours
Free From Artificial Preservatives
|Typical Values||per 100g||Per 21g|
|of which sugars||1g||0.2g|
|of which saturates||14.3g||3g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 31-Oct-2014 at 09:12. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.