- Smart Pass
Things taste better when they're in season. Tuck into this season's fruit and veg.Fruit & Veg
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Barbecue
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save 1/3 on RRP.Special Buys
Cherries essential Waitrose 235g
3 days guaranteed (avg. 4.5)*
Price per 100g: £1.70
Fresh cherries, luscious and sweet, from our selected specialist growers
Sun ripened on the tree and then picked by hand to reach you in perfect
condition, ready to enjoy
Refrigerate after purchase
Prepare & Use
Wash before use
Best served at room temperature
Country of Origin
Country of origin may vary depending upon seasonality.
Country of Packing
Suitable for Vegan and Vegetarian
|Typical values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||11.5g|
|of which saturates||trace|
This French favourite can be enjoyed warm or at room temperature. Good with plenty of thick cream or crème fraîche for spooning over, or with vanilla ice cream.
1 hr 15 mins
Pan-fried duck with fresh cherries, when in season, is a treat for a smart dinner party.
Variation Instead of cherries, use the same quantity of chopped apples, soft stone fruit, or berries. Cheat... Stoning cherries can take some time – use three 425g cans cherries when time is short.
Cook's Notes It's best to make the bombe the day before you want to serve it and then chill it in the refrigerator before turning it out.
Support Fairtrade with this divine combination of bananas and chocolate
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.