Cherries Essential Waitrose 200g
3 days guaranteed (avg. 4)*
Price per 100g: £2.25
Fresh cherries, luscious and sweet, from our selected specialist growers
Sun ripened on the tree and then picked by hand to reach you in perfect
condition, ready to enjoy
- Fresh / Fruit / Dried Fruit, Nuts & Seeds / Dried Fruit / Cherries
- Fresh / Fruit / Cherries
- Food Cupboard / Tins & Cans / Fruit / Berries & Cherries / Cherries
Refrigerate after purchase
Prepare & Use
Wash before use
Best served at room temperature
Country of Origin
Country of origin may vary depending upon seasonality.
Country of Packing
Suitable for Vegan and Vegetarian
|Typical values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||11.5g|
|of which saturates||trace|
This French favourite can be enjoyed warm or at room temperature. Good with plenty of thick cream or crème fraîche for spooning over, or with vanilla ice cream.
1 hr 15 mins
Matthew Tomkinson serves this classic royal dessert with a wondrously creamy vanilla and yoghurt panna cotta
1 hr 15 mins
Great for lunchboxes and picnics, children can spend ages removing the pit and the muffin mix is very easy for young children to stir. Make sure all the pits are removed before giving fresh cherries to children under 3 years of age.
Round off your meal with vanilla-flavoured summer berries that have been gently baked in the oven.
Pan-fried duck with fresh cherries, when in season, is a treat for a smart dinner party.
View all recipes containing Cherries Essential Waitrose
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.