- Smart Pass
Save up to Half Price in our Summer SaleSummer Sale
Here comes the sun – and we’ve got everything you need.Holiday Shop
Big savings on your family’s favourite ice creams and lolliesIce Cream Festival
Our new range has everything you need for a Great British barbecue (except the weather).Let's Barbecue
Cherrygood Light Montmorency Cherry Juice Drink 1L
Price per litre: £1.50
A light and refreshing Montmorency cherry juice drink with sweetener.
A very rich source of antioxidants for an active lifestyle!
Cherrygood Original Cherry Light is lower in sugar, so you can enjoy a refreshing light drink with all the goodness of cherries you expect from Cherrygood.
We love it because...
- It's delicious! With the pure taste of cherries.
- The unique combination of antioxidants in our Montmorency cherries can contribute to a healthy lifestyle.
- Our cherries are healthy in lots of ways and can help to maintain natural wellbeing for all the family, aid recovery after sport or exercise and promote restful sleep.
What's so good about our cherries?
They not only taste great, but recent research has shown what native American Indians have known for centuries, that Montmorency cherries are a rich source of goodness.
Jam-packed with antioxidants
Clever people have been studying these amazing tart cherries to find out exactly why they are so good for you. It turns out that they have a combination of powerful disease-fighting antioxidants, making them one of the most nutritious fruits around.
Feel great, be active... drink cherries!
Our cherries are enjoyed by active people looking to improve their wellbeing. Their natural health boosting goodness is known to contribute to a healthy heart function, and to have anti-inflammatory properties that aid recovery when consumed as part of a varied, balanced diet.
After opening, keep in the fridge and drink within four days.
Prepare & Use
Refresco Gerber UK Limited,
Water, Cherry Juice from Concentrate 30% (Tart Cherry 25%, Montmorency Cherry 5%), Apple Concentrate, Sucralose.
|Typical Values||per 100ml||Per 250ml|
|of which sugars||2.9g||7g|
|of which saturates||0.1g||0.2g|
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.