- Smart Pass
Things taste better when they're in season. Tuck into this season's fruit and veg.Fruit & Veg
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Barbecue
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save up to 60% on RRP.Special Buys
Cherrygood Original Cherry Juice Drink 1L
A very rich source of antioxidants for an active lifestyle
A light and refreshing Montmorency cherry juice drink
The natural drink for an active lifestyle
It's very good...
...because it's 100% natural and contains no preservatives, additives or anything else bad.
...because our Montmorency cherries are one of nature's rich sources of powerful antioxidants.
...because the unique combination of antioxidants in our Montmorency cherries can contribute to a healthy heart function as part of a varied balanced diet.
...because it's a great source of vitamins and minerals.
...because we don't add any sugar and it tastes great!
What's so good about our cherries?
They not only taste great, but recent research has shown what native American Indians have known for centuries, that Montmorency cherries are a rich source of goodness.
Jam-packed with antioxidants
Clever people have been studying these amazing tart cherries to find out exactly why they are so good for you. It turns out that they have a combination of powerful disease-fighting antioxidants, vitamins and minerals, making them one of the most nutritious fruits around.
Feel great, be active... drink cherries!
Our cherries are enjoyed the world over by active people looking to improve their wellbeing. Their natural health boosting goodness is known to contribute to a healthy heart function and to have anti-inflammatory properties that aid recovery when consume as part of a varied, balanced diet.
- Brands: Cherrygood
After opening keep refrigerated and use within 4 days.
Prepare & Use
Best served chilled
10 Northburgh Street,
Water, Cherry Juice From Concentrate 30% (Tart Cherry 25%, Montmorency Cherry (5%)), Concentrated Fruit Extract, Citric Acid.
|Typical values||per 100ml||Per 250ml|
|of which sugars||10.2g||25.5g|
|of which saturates||0.1g||0.2g|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 20-May-2013 at 00:14. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.