- Smart Pass
Things taste better when they're in season. Tuck into this season's fruit and veg.Fruit & Veg
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Barbecue
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save up to 60% on RRP.Special Buys
Cheverny AOC Le Petit Salvard 75cl
This is an age restricted product
You will be asked at checkout to verify that you are over the age of 18
Price per 75cl: £8.49
The "Delaille" Cheverny is a single estate wine made from Sauvignon Blanc 85% and Chardonnay 15% grown on a small family estate close to the famous Loire Valley châteaux of Chenonceaux, Chambord and Cheverny.
After a cool fermentation, the wine was matured on its lees to give added freshness to this delightfully aromatic yet delicate wine.
Crisp, fresh and attractively complex, Emmanuel Delaille's Cheverny is perfect served chilled on its own own as an apéritif.
12% Alc. Vol.
- Drinks / Wine / White Wine / By Type / Chardonnay
- Off Licence / White Wine / Sauvignon Blanc
- Off Licence / White Wine / Chardonnay
- Drinks / Wine / White Wine / France
- Speciality / International / French / Off Licence / Wine / White
- Drinks / Wine / White Wine / By Type / Sauvignon Blanc
- Off Licence / White Wine / By Country / France
- Brands: Cheverny
- Countries: France
- Regions: Loire
- Grape Varieties: Sauvignon Blanc, Chardonnay
- Price Ranges: £7 to £10
- Wine Cellar: White
Prepare & Use
A delicious accompaniment for all cold meats, poultry, fish and salads, it is also an enticing match for Chinese and other exotic dishes.
Country of Origin
Glass bottle recyclable.
- Contains: Sulphites
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.