- Smart Pass
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save up to 60% on RRP.Special Buys
Find offers you'll love on brands you trust in our Baby Food & Drink Event.Baby Food & Drink
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Let's Barbecue
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Chianti, Cecchi 2010 Waitrose 75cl
This is an age restricted product
You will be asked at checkout to verify that you are over the age of 18
Price per 75cl: £5.99
Out of stock
This product is not available. Please check back soon for more info
Waitrose Chianti 2010
Denominazione di Origine Controllata e Garantita. Waitrose chianti comes from the heart of Tuscany and is made from the traditional blend of sangiovese and canaiolo grapes. The warm Mediterranean climate is ideal for viticulture and the rich red fruit flavours of the wine make a perfect compliment to a wide range of pasta and meat dishes. Waitrose Chianti is approachable enough to drink straight away, though it possesses sufficient structure to mature for up to two years.
9.8 UK Units
1.6 UK Units per 125ml
- Off Licence / Red Wine / Chianti
- Off Licence / Red Wine / By Country / Italy
- Wine Cellar / Medal Winners / Commended / IWC
- Drinks / Wine / Red Wine / Italy
- Speciality / International / Italian / Off Licence / Red Wine
- Drinks / Wine / Red Wine / By Type / Chianti
- Brands: Waitrose
- Countries: Italy
- Regions: Chianti, Tuscany
- Storage: Cork
- Grape Varieties: Sangiovese
- Price Ranges: £5 to £7
- Wine Styles: Medium Bodied
- Wine Cellar: Red, Medal Winners
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Glass bottle recyclable.
- Contains: Sulphites
Suitable for Vegetarians
Contains Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
This recipe, with its unusual, richly spiced sauce, is based on a traditional German way of marinating and slow-cooking beef, so it’s extremely tender.
2 hrs 45 mins
Wine gives a great depth of flavour to cooked fruit.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.