- Smart Pass
Save up to Half Price in our Summer SaleSummer Sale
Here comes the sun – and we’ve got everything you need.Holiday Shop
Big savings on your family’s favourite ice creams and lolliesIce Cream Festival
Our new range has everything you need for a Great British barbecue (except the weather).Let's Barbecue
Offer - Chicago Town 2 Deep Dish 4 Cheese Pizza Frozen 320g
Buy 2 for £3.50. Order by 10/9/2014, offer subject to availability. Maximum 20 promotional items per customer.
A truly epic five star topping of mozzarella, mature Cheddar, Monterey Jack and Emmental cheeses on a tomato sauce. The Ultimate Pizza Hit!
Keep frozen. Do not defrost. Keep at -18°C or cooler.
Prepare & Use
Cooking Instructions - General. These are cooking guidelines only. For best results, oven cook. Keep pizza frozen until ready to cook. Check the pizza is hot throughout and that the cheese is melted before serving. Note: Please do not attempt to microwave more than one pizza at a time. Due to microwave oven variances, heating times may require adjustment. Caution: Filling will be extremely hot!; Microwave - From Frozen. Remove all packaging and place pizza on the microwave disc (silver side up) on a microwave-safe dinner plate. Microwave on full power: 750W or D, Heat on full for: 3 1/2 mins, Stand for: 1 min. Microwave on full power: 850W or E, Heat on full for: 3 mins, Stand for: 1 min.; Oven cook - From Frozen. Do not use disc to oven cook. Remove all packaging, including cardboard disc. Place the pizza directly onto the top shelf of a pre-heated oven. Check the pizza is hot throughout before serving and that the cheese is melted and lightly browned. Pre-heat your oven: Fan Oven 190°C, Cook for approx: 20-22 minutes. Conventional Oven 190°C, Cook for approx: 22-25 minutes. Gas Oven - Gas Mark 5, Cook for approx: 20-22 minutes.
Country of Origin
Chicago Town, 20 Marathon Place, Leyland, PR26 7QN.
- Contains Milk, Contains Wheat
Wheat Flour (with Calcium, Iron, Thiamin (B1), Niacin (B3)), Tomato Puree, Mozzarella Cheese (15%), Water, Mature Cheddar (4.5%), Vegetable Oil (Rapeseed), Corn Flour, Monterey Jack Cheese (2%), Yeast, Emmental (1%), Sugar, Modified Potato Starch, Salt, Raising Agents (E 500, E 341), Rice Flour, Herbs and Spices, Garlic Powder, Potato Starch, Spice Extracts, Basil Oil, Pepper Oil, Flavourings
Suitable for Vegetarians
Free From Artificial Colours
Free From Artificial Flavours
|Typical Values||(as consumed) Per 100g||(as consumed) Per pizza||Daily Reference Intake Per pizza||Daily Reference Intake Adult|
|Energy - (kJ)||1222||1812||-||-|
|- kcal (Calories)||292||433||22%||2000|
|of which saturates||4.8g||7.2g||36%||20g|
|of which sugars||1.6g||2.3g||3%||90g|
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.