Chicago Town 2 Deep Dish Pepperoni Pizza Frozen 340g
- Brands: Chicago Town
Keep Flat; Keep Frozen
Cooking Instructions - General. These are cooking guidelines only. For best results, oven cook. Keep pizza frozen until ready to cook. Caution: Filling will be extremely hot!; Microwave - From Frozen. Remove all packaging and place pizza on the microwave disc (silver side up) on a microwave-safe dinner plate. Microwave on full power. 750W or D, Heat on full for: 3 1/2 mins, Stand for: 1 min. 850W or E, Heat of full for: 3 mins, Stand for: 1 min. Check the pizza is hot throughout and that the cheese is melted before serving. Note: Please do not attempt to microwave more than one pizza at a time. Due to microwave oven variances, heating times may require adjustment.; Oven cook - From Frozen. Do not use disc to oven cook. Remove all packaging, including cardboard disc. Place the pizza directly onto the top shelf of a pre-heated oven. Check the pizza is piping hot throughout before serving and that the cheese is melted and lightly browned. Pre-heat your oven: Fan Oven 190°C, Cook for approx 20-22 minutes. Conventional Oven 190°C, Cook for approx 22-25 minutes. Gas Oven - Gas Mark 5, Cook for approx 20-22 minutes.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Chicago Town, 20 Marathon Place, Leyland, PR26 7QN.
Full Product Name:
A deep dish pizza base topped with mozzarella and slices of mini pepperoni on a tomato sauce.
Keep frozen and store flat.
Do not defrost.
Keep at -18°C or cooler.
Each cooked pizza contains Energy 1925 kJ/460 kcal 23%*, Fat 21g 30%*, Saturates 8.0g 40%*, Sugars 2.5g 3%*, Salt 1.9g 32%*
Energy in 100g 1243 kJ/297 kcal
*Daily Reference Intake of an average adult (8400 kJ/2000kcal)
Each pack contains two pizzas, one pizza is one serving.
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Wheat Flour (with Calcium, Iron, Thiamin (B1), Niacin (B3)), Tomato Puree, Mozzarella Cheese (15%), Pepperoni (11%) (Pork, Pork Fat, Salt, Spices, Dextrose, Spice Extracts Maltodextrin, Antioxidant (Ascorbic Acid), Preservative (Sodium Nitrite), Smoke), Water, Vegetable Oil (Rapeseed), Corn Flour, Yeast, Sugar, Modified Potato Starch, Salt, Raising Agents (E 500, E 341), Rice Flour, Herbs and Spices, Yeast, Garlic Powder, Potato Starch, Spice Extracts, Basil Oil, Pepper Oil, Flavourings
Free From Artificial Colours
Free From Artificial Flavours
|Typical Values||(as consumed) Per 100g||(as consumed) Per pizza||Daily Reference Intake Per pizza||Daily Reference Intake Adult|
|Energy - (kJ)||1243||1925||-||-|
|- kcal (Calories)||297||460||23%||2000|
|of which saturates||5.2g||8.0g||40%||20g|
|of which sugars||1.6g||2.5g||3%||90g|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 17-Dec-2014 at 01:13. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.