Chicago Town Take Away Pepperoni Pizza Stuffed Crust Frozen 645g
- Brands: Chicago Town
Keep Flat; Keep Frozen
Oven cook - From Frozen. The Takeaway Way! These are cooking guidelines only. Keep pizza frozen until ready to cook. Pre-heat your oven: Fan Oven 180°C, Cook for approx: 18-23 minutes. Conventional Oven 200°C, Cook for approx: 20-25 minutes. Gas Oven - Gas Mark 6, Cook for approx: 22-30 minutes. Remove plastic film and place pizza onto the oven ready pan provided. Place on the middle shelf of a pre-heated oven. Do not place the pan onto the base of the oven. Rotate oven ready pan halfway through cooking. Check the pizza is hot throughout before serving and that the cheese is melted and lightly browned, with a golden crust edge. Let the pizza stand for 2 minutes before cutting and serving on the oven pan. Do not attempt to use the oven ready pan more than once. Caution: Topping will be extremely hot!
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Chicago Town, 20 Marathon Place, Leyland, PR26 7QN.
Carton - Card - Widely Recycled; Film - Plastic - Not Currently Recycled; Tray - Card - Widely Recycled
Full Product Name:
Tomato sauce stuffed crust pizza base topped with tomato sauce, mozzarella and slices of pepperoni.
Keep frozen and store flat.
Do not defrost.
Keep at -18°C or cooler.
1/4 of a cooked pizza contains Energy 1879 kJ/449 kcal 22%*, Fat 19g 27%*, Saturates 10g 50%*, Sugars 4.2g 5%*, Salt 2.1g 35%*
Energy in 100g 1255 kJ/300 kcal
*Daily Reference Intake of an average adult (8400 kJ/2000kcal)
Each pack contains one pizza, one pizza serves 4 people.
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Wheat Flour (with Calcium, Iron, Thiamin (B1), Niacin (B3)), Tomato Puree, Mozzarella Cheese (13%), Pepperoni (8%) (Pork, Beef Fat, Salt, Dextrose, Spices, Sugar, Dried Glucose Syrup, Garlic Powder, Smoke Flavouring, Antioxidant (Sodium Ascorbate), Preservative (Sodium Nitrite)), Water, Vegetable Oil (Rapeseed, Sunflower, Palm), Yeast, Salt, Sugar, Modified Potato Starch, Barley Malt Extract, Emulsifier (E 472e), Thickener (Guar Gum), Garlic, Acidity Regulator (Calcium Phosphates), Spice Extracts, Potato Starch, Herbs, Flavouring, Colour (Beta-Carotene), Spices
|Typical Values||(as consumed) Per 100g||(as consumed) Per 1/4 pizza||Daily Reference Intake Per 1/4 pizza||Daily Reference Intake Adult|
|Energy - (kJ)||1255||1879||-||-|
|- kcal (Calories)||300||449||22%||2000|
|of which saturates||6.7g||10.0g||50%||20g|
|of which sugars||2.8g||4.2g||5%||90g|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 21-Dec-2014 at 00:37. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.