Offer - Chicago Town Take Away Pepperoni Pizza Stuffed Crust Frozen 645g
Save 1/3, was £4.29 - This saving of 1/3 is available until 29/12/2013, or whilst stocks last - Maximum 20 promotional items per customer
Now even softer and tastier.
All the great taste of a takeaway pizza, whenever you want it!
Pepperoni, mozzarella and yep, more pepperoni, with a tomato sauce stuffed crust...scrummy!
Fresh dough from frozen.
Pepperoni pile-up pizza unlike other frozen pizzas Chicago Town Takeaway has a rising dough base which is never pre-baked, combined with a tomato sauce stuffed crust and pepperoni, mozzarella and more pepperoni, you'll get that great taste and quality of a freshly baked pizza, straight from your oven!
Keep frozen and store flat. Do not defrost. Keep at -18°C or cooler.
Prepare & Use
The Takeaway Way!
No need to preheat oven.
Cook from frozen.
Oven temp 190°C, 375°F, GAS 5.
Bake for 25 mins.
As all ovens vary, these are cooking guidelines only.
Keep pizza frozen until ready to cook. Do not preheat your oven.
Remove pizza from all packaging and place on a solid metal baking tray.
Place baking tray on middle shelf of Cold oven.
Cook for approx 25-30 minutes at 190°C / 375°F / Gas Mark 5.
The pizza is cooked when the cheese is melted and the crust edge is golden brown.
Let the pizza stand for 2 minutes before cutting and serving.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Schwan's Consumer Brands UK Limited,
Caution: filling will be very hot..
- Contains: Gluten, Wheat, Lactose, Milk, Yeast
Wheat Flour, Tomato Puree, Water, Mozzarella Cheese (15%), Pepperoni (9%) (Pork, Pork Fat, Salt, Sugar, Dextrose, Antioxidants (Sodium Ascorbate, Sodium Erythorbate), Preservative (Sodium Nitrite), Smoke Flavouring, Spice Extracts, Spices, Glucose Syrup), Vegetable Oil, Sugar, Salt, Yeast, Modified Starch, Wheat Protein, Starch, Dextrose, Emulisfiers (E472e, Sunflower Lecithin, Rapeseed Lecithin), Garlic, Rusk, Spices, Thickeners (Xanthan Gum, Guargum), Spice Extracts, Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid), Oregano, Basil Extract, Colours (Paprika Extract, Beta Carotene), Herbs, Malt Flour, Maltodextrin, Rasing Agent (E450), Basil Oil, Pepper Oil, Flavouring, Flour Treatment Agent (Ascorbic Acid).
|Typical values||per 100g||Per 1/4 Pack|
|of which sugars||2.5g||3.1g|
|of which saturates||6g||8.9g|
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.