Chicago's Best Jumbo Frankfurters 566g
over 1 week *
Lightly smoked and cooked.
Keep Refrigerated; Suitable for Home Freezing
Cooking Instructions - General. Although this product is fully cooked our recommendation is to eat hot.
Can be heated on a BBQ.
Check food is piping hot before serving.; Hob - From Chilled. To Simmer in Water: Remove from packaging and place in a pan of boiling water.
Bring back to the boil and simmer gently for 12 minutes.; Microwave - From Chilled. To Microwave in a 650W Oven: (Adjust cooking time according to your particular model. The following instructions are a guide only). Remove from packaging and place on a non-metallic plate. Cook on full power. 2 sausages for 2 1/2 minutes.
Country of Origin
Gilbert's Kosher Foods Ltd,
5 Quarter Pound Frankfurters
Full Product Name:
5 Quarter Pounder Beef Frankfurters
Keep refrigerated at 0°C - 4°
Once open eat within two days.
Do not exceed use by date.
Freezing: Freeze on day of purchase. Use during first month.
Defrost thoroughly before and consume immediately. Do not refreeze.
Produced and packed in the U.K., Beef Sourced from the E.C.
Packed in a protective atmosphere
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Beef (70%), Water, Salt, Sugar, Stabiliser (Sodium Di-Tri-Phosphates, Acidulant (Malic Acid), Garlic Powder, Antioxidant (L-Ascorbic Acid), Spice Extracts, Preservative (Sodium Nitrite)
|Typical Values||Per 100g|
|Of which Saturates||6.2g|
|Of which Sugars||<0.6g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 29-Jan-2015 at 02:14. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.