Offer - Chicken Biryani Waitrose 400g
4 days guaranteed (avg. 6.5) (avg. 6.5)*
Price per 100g: 97.3p
Waitrose Chicken Biryani
An aromatic dish of spice-infused basmati rice, chargrilled marinated chicken pieces, potato and a rich sauce with coriander
Keep refrigerated below 5°C. For use by date see front of pack Suitable for home freezing on day of purchase in a four star food freezer or three star frozen food compartment, which should be -18°C or colder. Use within one month. Defrost fully in a refrigerator before use: do not refreeze once defrosted
Prepare & Use
Remove sleeve. Pierce film in several places. Place on a baking tray in the centre of oven until piping hot. Remove from oven on tray and allow to stand for 2 minutes
For best result microwave.
Microwave ovens vary: refer to handbook. Remove sleeve and pierce film lid in several places. Place on a microwaveable plate. Halfway through heating peel back film, stir, re-cover and continue heating for the remaining time. Allow to stand on the plate for 2 minutes after heating. Check that food is piping hot. If not, heat for a further brief period.
Stir before serving. Do not reheat once cooled
Country of Origin
Waitrose Limited Bracknell
- Contains: Nut, Peanut, Milk
Biryani rice (48%), cooked marinated chicken (24%), biryani sauce (20%), fried potato.
Biryani rice contains cooked basmati rice (92%), rapeseed oil, fresh chopped coriander, salt, rose water, cumin seeds, cordamom pods, cloves, bay leaf, saffron
Chargrilled marinated chicken contains chicken breast (85%), water, rapeseed oil, Single cream, yogurt, ginger purée, garlic purée, cornflour, paprika, lemon juice, garam masala, chilli powder, cumin, fenugreek
Biryani sauce contains tomato (31%), onion purée, water, onion, yogurt, rapeseed oil, mint, ground almonds, tomato purée, garlic purée, fresh chopped coriander, ginger purée, coriander, cumin, garam masala, salt, paprika, green chilli purée, fenugreek, turmeric, chilli powder
Fried potato contains potato (96%), rapeseed oil
Rose water contains water, rose extract
Garam masala contains coriander, cumin, cinnamon, ginger, chilli, black pepper, clove, nutmeg, cardamom, bay leaf
Product as sold contains chicken 21%
May Contain Nuts
May Contain Peanuts
May Contain Sesame Seeds
|Typical Values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||1.3g|
|of which saturates||0.6g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.