Chicken Breast Fillets essential Waitrose 1kg
3 days guaranteed (avg. 4)*
Price per kg: £12.00
From a long established group of carefully selected British farmers who share our values and commitment to:
Delivering the highest animal welfare standards ensuring all our chickens have space and natural daylight.
Quality succulent chicken from birds fed on a maize rich diet.
Working together to protect our environment and promote sustainable farming.
- Brands: Waitrose
Keep Refrigerated; Suitable for Home Freezing
Cooking Instructions - General. Do not wash poultry before cooking.
For best results pan fry.; Grill - From Chilled. 15-18 mins
Preheat grill. Remove all packaging. Place on a grill tray, brush with oil and season. Score deeply and grill turning frequently until thoroughly cooked, the juices run clear and there is no pink meat.
Do not reheat once cooled.; Shallow Fry - From Chilled. 12-15 mins
Remove all packaging. Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in frying pan, add chicken, cook on high heat to seal, turn and seal other side, reduce heat until thoroughly cooked, the juices run clear and there is no pink meat.
Do not reheat once cooled.
Preparation and Usage
Preparation: Wash hands, all surfaces and utensils after touching raw poultry.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Bag - Plastic
Bag - Plastic - Not Currently Recycled;
Pouch - Plastic - Not Currently Recycled
Full Product Name:
Individually packed British skinless chicken breast fillets
Keep refrigerated below 4°C. Once opened consume within 2 days. Do not exceed date shown.
Freeze as soon after purchase as possible and within the use by date. Use within one month. Defrost fully before use: do not refreeze once defrosted.
For use by date see front of pack.
Warning: Filleting removes all major bones: small bones may remain.
Fresh class A
Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
|Typical Values||As Sold Per 100g||As Sold Per 125g Serving|
|of which saturates||0.7g||0.8g|
|of which sugars||0.0g||0.0g|
The dried fruit and warm spices in this dish are the unmistakable flavours of the Middle East. Good with couscous.
Tender chicken breast, sweet butternut squash and spinach are combined in a ready-made curry sauce, for a mildly spiced, low fat dish
1 hr 5 mins
Easy-peasy inspiration for after-work meals and simple entertaining.
1 hr 15 mins
The wonderful combination of freshly squeezed orange juice and sherry gives this colourful dish a delicate flavour, ideal for a summer supper.
1 hr 22 mins
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.