Offer - Chicken Thighs essential Waitrose 800g
3 days guaranteed (avg. 5.5)*
Price per kg: £5.36
From a long established group of carefully selected British farmers who share our values and commitment to:
Delivering the highest animal welfare standards ensuring all our chickens have space and natural daylight.
Quality succulent chicken from birds fed on a maize rich diet.
Working together to protect our environment and promote sustainable farming.
Keep refrigerated below 4°C. Once opened consume within 2 days. Do not exceed date shown.
Freeze as soon after purchase as possible and within the use by date. Use within one month. Defrost fully before use: do not refreeze once defrosted.
For use by date see front of pack.
Cooking Instructions - General. Do not wash poultry before cooking. For best results grill.; Grill - From Chilled. 25-30 mins
Preheat grill. Remove all packaging. Place on a grill tray, brush with oil and season. Score deeply and grill turning occasionally until thoroughly cooked, the juices run clear and there is no pink meat. Do not reheat once cooled.; Oven cook - From Chilled. Gas 6, 200°C, Fan 180°C 30-35 mins
Preheat oven. Remove all packaging. Place in a roasting dish, brush with oil and place in an oven until thoroughly cooked, the juices run clear and there is no pink meat. Do not reheat once cooled.
Preparation and Usage
Preparation: Wash hands, all surfaces and utensils after touching raw poultry.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Tray & Heat Sealed
Film - Plastic - Not Currently Recycled;
Tray - Plastic - Check Local Recycling
Full Product Name:
British chicken skin on thighs
Fresh class A
Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
|Typical Values||As Sold Per 100g Edible Portion||As Sold Per 125g Serving|
|of which saturates||4.6g||5.7g|
|of which sugars||0.1g||0.1g|
A recipe from the home of Tabasco, Louisiana. Full of flavour, this dish is a staple in Louisiana and is sure to be a crown pleaser. The Habanero Tabasco gives it a slight kick and a lot of extra flavour.
2 hrs 20 mins
This simple stove-top stew can be served with crusty bread, new potatoes or rice. You can let this simmer quietly away while you get on with other things.
This mouth-watering chicken dish includes roasted vegetables and whole grain rice to create a highly-satisfying, low GI main course dish.
Easy-peasy inspiration for after-work meals and simple entertaining.
Cheat... You can buy ready-mixed paella spices. Add with the rice in place of the saffron, cayenne, and paprika. Cook's Notes It's traditional in Spain to mix meat and fish. If you're not a fan, choose one to cook with and increase the quantities.
1 hr 5 mins
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.