- Smart Pass
Save up to Half Price in our Summer SaleSummer Sale
Here comes the sun – and we’ve got everything you need.Holiday Shop
Big savings on your family’s favourite ice creams and lolliesIce Cream Festival
Our new range has everything you need for a Great British barbecue (except the weather).Let's Barbecue
Offer - Chicken Thighs essential Waitrose 800g
Buy any 2 for £6.50. Order by 12/8/2014, offer subject to availability. Maximum 20 promotional items per customer.
3 days guaranteed (avg. 5)*
Price per kg: £5.36
Chicken Thighs with Skin & Bones
From a long - established group of carefully selected British farmers and suppliers who share our values and commitment to:
- Delivering the highest animal welfare standards ensuring all our chickens have space and natural daylight
- Quality succulent chicken from birds fed on a maize rich diet
- Working together to protect our environment and promote sustainable farming.
Keep refrigerated below 4°C. Once opened consume within 2 days. Do not exceed use by date. Cool any leftovers to room temperature, refrigerate within 2 hours and consume within 2 days. Suitable for freezing on day of purchase. Use within one month. Defrost fully before use: do not refreeze once defrosted.
Prepare & Use
For full cooking instructions see inside label
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
A recipe from the home of Tabasco, Louisiana. Full of flavour, this dish is a staple in Louisiana and is sure to be a crown pleaser. The Habanero Tabasco gives it a slight kick and a lot of extra flavour.
2 hrs 20 mins
This simple stove-top stew can be served with crusty bread, new potatoes or rice. You can let this simmer quietly away while you get on with other things.
This mouth-watering chicken dish includes roasted vegetables and whole grain rice to create a highly-satisfying, low GI main course dish.
Easy-peasy inspiration for after-work meals and simple entertaining.
Cheat... You can buy ready-mixed paella spices. Add with the rice in place of the saffron, cayenne, and paprika. Cook's Notes It's traditional in Spain to mix meat and fish. If you're not a fan, choose one to cook with and increase the quantities.
1 hr 5 mins
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.