Offer - Chicken Tikka Masala Waitrose 350g
4 days guaranteed (avg. 6.5)*
Price per 100g: £1.11
Tender pieces of chargrilled chicken breast in a rich, aromatic tomato sauce made with cream and yogurt - warmly spiced with subtle flavours of coriander and garam masala
Keep refrigerated below 5°C. Suitable for home freezing on the day of purchase.
Prepare & Use
Conventional oven (adjust for fan assisted ovens)
Remove sleeve. Do not remove or pierce film lid. Place on a baking tray in the centre of a preheated oven at 180°C, gas mark 4 for 30 minutes, or until piping hot.
For ovens carrying this symbol, use column 1: for all other ovens, use column 2. When using ovens with a different heating category or wattage from those indicated, adjust cooking time according to manufacturer’s handbook. Remove sleeve and pierce film lid in several places. Column 1 heating category B cook on full power for 31/2 mins, remove film lid, stir and re-cover. Cook on full power for 3 mins. Column 1 heating category D cook on full power for 3 mins, remove film lid, stir and re-cover. Cook on full power for 2 mins. Column 2, power rating 650W, cook on full power for 31/2 mins, remove film lid, stir and re-cover. Cook on full power for 31/2 mins.. Allow to stand for 2 minutes. Check that the food is piping hot throughout. If not, heat for a further brief period. Stir before serving. Do not reheat once cooled
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Waitrose Limited Bracknell
- Contains: Nut, Milk
Masala sauce (60%), cooked marinated chicken (40%).
Masala sauce contains water, single cream (34%), onion purie, tomato puree (12%), yogurt (9%), cashew nut puree, rapeseed oil, fresh chopped coriander, garlic puree, ginger puree, sugar, salt, paprika, coriander, cumin, garam masala, turmeric, chilli powder.
Cooked chargrilled chicken contains chicken breast (85%), water, rapeseed oil, single cream, yogurt, garlic puree, ginger puree, cornflour, paprika, lemon juice, garam masala, chilli powder, cumin, fenugreek.
Garam masala contains coriander, cumin, cinnamon, ginger, chilli, black pepper, clove, nutmeg, cardamom, bay leaf.
Product as sold contains chicken 34%.
May Contain Nuts
Contains Cashew Nuts
May Contain Peanuts
May Contain Sesame Seeds
|Typical Values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||5.5g|
|of which saturates||2.8g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.