Chicken with Cashew Nuts Waitrose 350g
4 days guaranteed (avg. 5)*
Price per 100g: £1.11
Succulent and nutty chicken with cashew nuts.
Chicken breast with red peppers, spring onions and cashew nuts in a ginger and soy sauce.
- Brands: Waitrose
Keep refrigerated below 5ºC.
Suitable for freezing on day of purchase. Use within one month. Defrost fully before use: do not refreeze once defrosted
Prepare & Use
For best results microwave.
B 650W: 4 1/2 mins
D750W: 4 mins
E850W: 3 1/2 mins
Remove sleeve and pierce film lid in several places. Place container on a microwaveable plate. Halfway through heating time peel back film lid, stir, re-cover and continue heating for the remaining time. Allow to stand for 2 minutes before serving.
Check food is piping hot, if not, re-cover and heat for a further brief period.
Electric (190ºC): 25 mins
Fan (170ºC): 25 mins
Gas (gas mark 5): 25 mins
Preheat oven. Remove sleeve. Pierce film lid in several place. Place container on a baking tray centre oven. Halfway through heating time peel back film lid, stir, re-cover and continue heating for the remaining time. Remove from oven on tray and allow to stand for 2 minutes before serving.
Stir before serving. Do not reheat once cooled
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Sleeve & Tray.
Carton sleeve and plastic tray recyclable.
- Contains Nut, Contains Gluten, Contains Wheat, Contains Sesame, May Contain Peanut, Contains Soya, Contains Shellfish, Contains Yeast
Water, Dieced Chicken Breast(27%), Water Chestnuts, Onions, Red Peppers, Sugar, Rapeseed Oil, Spring Onions, Cornflour, Cashew Nuts, Ginger, Chicken Stock, Rice Wine, Sesame Seed Oil, Salt Soya Bean, Molasses, Yeast Extract, Shallot, Wheat Flour, Rice Vinegar, Dried Red Chillies, Wheat, Garlic, Colour Plain Carmel, Barley Malt Extract, Palm Oil, Red Rice Koji Wine, Chilli, Anise, Black Cardamom, Cinnamon, Clove, Coriander, Cumin, Star Anise, Tangerine, Tapioca Starch, Oyster Extract, Garlic Extract, Canola Oil.
Chicken Stock contains Chicken Extract, Water.
May Contain Peanuts
Contains Sesame Seeds
|Typical Values||per 100g||Per 1/2 pack|
|of which sugars||6g||10.4g|
|of which saturates||0.5g||0.8g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.