Offer - Lucky Charms Chocolate 339g
Buy any 2 for £9 - Buy 2 for £9. Order by 11/3/2014, offer subject to availability. Maximum 20 promotional items per customer.
over 3 weeks *
With whole grain first ingredient
They're magically delicious!
Chocolatey whole grain cereal with marshmallows
Our mission is nourishing lives®
We guarantee your satisfaction with the quality of our products, and we are committed to nourishing lives, to protecting our environment and to giving back to our global communities.
13g or more per serving
At least 48 grams recommended daily A whole grain food is made by using all three parts of the grain. All General Mills Big G cereals contain more whole grain than any other single ingredient.
Grow Up Strong with Big G Kid Cereals™
Give your kids more of what they need to be their best. Start the day with Big G kid cereals.
Kids love the taste and it's the only leading line of kid cereals to have at least eight grams of whole grain and a good source of calcium in every serving.
Per 3/4 cup serving Calories 110, Sat Fat 0g, Sodium 160mg, Sugars 10g
This cereal contains 13g whole grain per serving.
This package is sold by weight, not by volume. You can be assured of proper weight even though some settling of contents normally occurs during shipment and handling.
100% Recycled Paperboard™
- Speciality / International / American
- Food Cupboard / Breakfast Cereals / Kids' Cereals / Chocolate Cereals
- Speciality / Kosher / Food cupboard
Store in a cool dry place
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Imported & distributed by:
Empire Foodbrokers Ltd,
- Contains: Oats
Whole Grain Corn**, Sugar, Marshmallows (Sugar, Modified Corn Starch**, Corn Syrup**, Dextrose, Gelatin, Calcium Carbonate, Colours: Tartrazine*, Sunset Yellow*, Brilliant Blue, Allura Red*, Flavouring), Cornmeal**, Canola Oil, Rice Bran Oil, Cocoa, Salt, Fructose**, Flavouring, Acidity Regulator: Tri Sodium Phosphate, Anti-Oxidant: Butylated Hydroxytoluene, Vitamins and Minerals: Calcium Carbonate, Trisodium Phosphate, Zinc, Iron, Vitamins: Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Niacin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (B6), Riboflavin (B2), Thiamin (B1), Palmitate (A), Folic Acid, Cobalamin (B12), Calciferols (D), Flavourings), *May have an adverse effect on activity and attention in children, *Produced from Genetically Modified Maize
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 06-Mar-2014 at 00:29. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.