Offer - Chorizo Ibérico Waitrose 75g
over 2 weeks *
Price per 100g: £3.99
Waitrose Free Range Chorizo Ibérico.
Produced from the finest acorn fed Ibérico pigs that roam freely in the Spanish oak forests. This dry cured pork sausage is seasoned with a unique blend of "Pimenton de la Vera" paprika oregano and garlic.
Produced from black hooved Ibérico pigs that roam freely in 'La Dehesa'- a natural habitat of Spanish oak woodlands and meadows, enjoying a natural diet of wild plants and herbs. During the 'Montanera'- the critical 3 month period in autumn, the pigs double their weight feeding on acorns (belota) from the oak trees. This diet gives the Bellota Chorizo Iberico its characteristic, nutty flavour. The bellota pork is seasoned with 'Pimenton de la Vera' paprika, oregano and garlic, encased in a natural casing and hung in bodegas (cellars) where it is aged and dried for a minimum of 3 months.
Keep refrigerated below 5ºC. Once pack is opened consume within 2 days. Do not exceed use by date.
Prepare & Use
To truly appreciate the full flavour and aroma of this product please remove the pack from refrigerator and open 30 minutes before serving. Enjoy with crusty bread, thin slices of Manchego cheese and a glass of Rioja
Country of Origin
Tray, film and sleeve recyclable.
- Contains: Lactose, Milk
Pork, Salt, Paprika, Dried Skimmed Milk, Oregano, Garlic Powder, Preservatives Potassium Nitrate And Sodium Nitrite, Acidity Regulator Sodium Citrate.
|Typical Values||per 100g||per slice|
|of which sugars||0g||0g|
|of which saturates||11.1g||0.4g|
Simple yet delicious, this is a salmon dish with a difference - exclusive recipe for Ocado by Arthur Potts Dawson.
Kids will love this healthy and tasty pizza dish.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.