Cillit Bang Power Cleaner with Bleach Dilutable 1L
Price per litre: £2.54
Cillit Bang Power Cleaner Dilutable with Ultra Shine Bleach effectively removes everyday messes such as greasy stains, encrusted grime and tough stains (tea, coffee, wine...).
Used neat or in dilution, Cillit Bang is ideal for both small surfaces and large ones indoors and outdoors. It will leave your home shiny and looking like new!
Provides a shiny clean on all ceramic surfaces: Tiled floors and walls. Sinks. Worktops. Bath tubs. Wash basins. Toilets.
Deeply cleans: Oven hobs. Cooker tops. Cupboards. Shower doors and curtains. Chrome. Plugholes. Patios. Garden furniture. Garbage bins. Fridge doors.
- Household / Cleaning Cupboard / Floor Cleaners / Liquid
- Household / Brand Shops / Cleaning Essentials / Cillit Bang
- Household / Cleaning Cupboard / Multi Purpose Cleaners / Liquids
- Brands: Cillit Bang
Keep out of the reach of children.
Prepare & Use
Apply carefully Contains bleach
Large areas: Use diluted. To clean the floors, tiles and other large washable surfaces, use 2 cupfuls of the product in half a bucket of water (5L). After use on non-porous food contact surfaces and all other non-food contact surfaces, rinse thoroughly with water.
For tough stains: Use neat. To clean grease stains, cookers, bath tubs, sinks and other washable surfaces, use neat on a damp sponge or apply directly on difficult stains, then rub with a damp sponge. Let it stand for up to 5 minutes contact time. After use on non-porous food contact surfaces and all other non-food contact surfaces rinse thoroughly with water.
Caution: Do not use on: Clothes, fabric, carpet, wood, rubber, vinyl, painted and paper surfaces, aluminium, brass and copper. Rinse immediately after use on metal to avoid pitting or discoloration. Prolonged contact with other metals such as stainless steel or chrome, old porcelain, plastic laminate and marble may cause discoloration.
Warning! Do not use together with other products. May release dangerous gases (chlorine).
Risk of serious damage to eyes. Irritating to skin. Avoid contact with skin and eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice. After contact with skin, wash immediately with plenty of water. Wear eye/face protection. If swallowed seek medical advice immediately and show this container or label. Use only in well-ventilated areas. Dispose of this material and its container to hazardous or special waste collection point.
Wear rubber gloves
PO Box 4044 Slough
Contains less than 5% Chlorine Based Bleaching Agents, Contains less than 5% Anionic and Non-Ionic Surfactants , Perfume
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.