Cillit Bang Toilet Cleaner with Bleach 750ml
Price per litre: £4.00
With Ultra Shine Bleach.
Clogs. Stains. Grout stains.
Cillit Bang Stain & Drain with Bleach intensively cleans toilets and bathroom stains - and even unclogs kitchen and bathroom drains!
Stain & Drain Is Perfect For:
Toilet bowls, plugholes, drains, chrome, bath tubs, glazed floor / wall tiles, stainless steel, showers, sinks.
- Household / Brand Shops / Cleaning Essentials / Cillit Bang
- Household / Cleaning Cupboard / Bathroom & Toilet / Toilet Cleaners
- Brands: Cillit Bang
Keep Out Of The Reach Of Children.
Prepare & Use
1. Wear suitable protective clothing. 2. Always test on an inconspicuous area before use to ensure compatibility with surface. 3. To open, squeeze pads on side of cap and turn anti-clockwise. 4. Rinse thoroughly with water. 5. Repeat as necessary. After use close cap tightly until you hear a click. Safe To Use In Septic Tanks.
Toilet Cleaning - Direct nozzle under the toilet rim. Squeeze to apply. Leave for 15 minutes, brush and flush. Unblocking drains - Squirt half of bottle into drain, rinse plughole and spills with water, then wait: Hair Clogs - 15 mins, Kitchen clogs - up to 2 hours, for tougher clogs leave to work overnight. Flush with hot water. Bathroom Cleaning - Wearing gloves, pour the liquid onto the cloth or sponge, then wipe on bath tub or basin. Rinse. Floors and work surfaces (in dilution) - 30ml of Stain and Drain in 5 litres of water. Do not use neat on floors. Mop thoroughly with clean water to remove any bleach residue
Country of Origin
Reckitt Benckiser (UK) Ltd,
Delta Business Park,
Not suitable for: gold, brass, copper, wood, enamel, plated metal, floors (if used undiluted), fabrics, aluminium, marble.
Keep locked up. Contact with acids liberates toxic gas. Causes burns. Contains Sodium metasilicate (Pentahydrate), Sodium hydroxide and Sodium hypochlorite. Wear suitable protective clothing. Wear eye / face protection. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice. In case of accident or if you feel unwell seek medical advice immediately (show the label where possible). If swallowed, seek medical advice immediately and show this container or label. Wear suitable gloves.
Warning: Do Not Use Together With Other Products. May Release Dangerous Gases (Chlorine). Do not use for fabric bleaching. Do not transfer into any other bottle. Take care not to spill on fabrics / furnishings / carpets as damage will result. Always wipe up spills and rinse thoroughly with clean water. Wash hands after use. This material and its container must be disposed of in a safe way. Rinse container with water before throwing out. Bottle to be recycled only if emptied completely.
Contains 5%-15% Chlorine based Bleaching Agents, <5% Anionic Surfactants, <5% Amphoteric Surfactants, Perfume.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.