- Smart Pass
Things taste better when they're in season. Tuck into this season's fruit and veg.Fruit & Veg
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Barbecue
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save up to 60% on RRP.Special Buys
Cirio Chopped Tomatoes 400g
Price per 100g: 25p
Good food, made with traditional passion
Round tomatoes, deseeded, peeled and cut into large fleshy pieces, with the taste of authentic Italian tomatoes enhanced by a pinch of salt. Great on "Bruschetta" or vegetable dishes.
In 1856 Francesco Cirio was a pioneer in preserving tomatoes in tin cans. Every day since then, consumers around the world have been able to experience the true taste of Italy on their tables.
- Speciality / International / Italian / Cooking Ingredients
- Food Cupboard / Tins & Cans / Tomatoes / Tinned Tomatoes
- Brands: Cirio
Once opened transfer to a non-metallic bowl and keep refrigerated. Consume within 3-4 days.
Country of Origin
Soc. Coop. Agricola,
Via P. Poggi,
11 40068 San Lazzaro di Savena (BO),
Chopped Tomatoes 65%, Tomato Paste, Salt, Acidity Regulator: Citric Acid
|Typical values||per 100g|
Who said easy can't be tasty? This bounty of flavour-filled recipes are quick to rustle up and will definitely help get you over the workday blues.
This simple stove-top stew can be served with crusty bread, new potatoes or rice. You can let this simmer quietly away while you get on with other things.
This colourful chicken and rice dish from Latin America is cooked and served in one pot.
1 hr 5 mins
Sticky ribs, popular with adults and children alike.
1 hr 35 mins
A pizza style recipe that the children will love and only takes 30 minutes to cook with beef mince, tortillas, a tomato-based sauce and grated cheese
View all recipes containing Cirio Chopped Tomatoes
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.