Cirio Chopped Tomatoes 390g
Price per 100g: 30.3p
Cirio Polpapiu Chopped Tomatoes
Autentico Italiano Dal 1856. (Carton)
- Food Cupboard / Tins & Cans / Tomatoes / Tinned Tomatoes
- Speciality / International / Italian / Cooking Ingredients
- Brands: Cirio
Once opened store in the fridge & consume within 3-4 days
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Soc. Coop. Agricola,
Via P. Poggi,
11 40068 San Lazzaro di Savena (BO),
Chopped Tomatoes, Tomato Paste, Salt, Acidity Regulator: Citric Acid.
A classic Italian recipe which is great to make with kids.
Versions of this popular classic mix of thin linguine and clams are cooked all along the Italian Mediterranean and Adriatic coasts. Canned clams These are a great storecupboard ingredient but you could use fresh clams, if available, and garnish the finished dish with a few clams still in their shells.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.