Cirio Tuscan Chopped Tomatoes 400g
Price per 100g: 27.5p
Tuscan Chopped Tomatoes
Round tomatoes, grown and sun ripened in Tuscany, cut in fleshy pieces, for a unique and special pulp.
In 1856 Francesco Cirio was a pioneer in preserving tomatoes in tin cans. Every day since then, consumers around the world have been able to experience the true taste of Italy on their tables.
- Food Cupboard / Tins & Cans / Tomatoes / Tinned Tomatoes
- Speciality / International / Italian / Cooking Ingredients
Store in a cool dry place. Once opened transfer to a non-metallic bowl and keep refrigerated. Consume within 3-4 days.
Country of Origin
Soc. coop. agricola
Via P. Poggi, 11
40068 San Lazzaro di Savena (BO)
Can with a Ring Pull.
Metal can recyclable.
Chopped Tomatoes (65%), Tomato Paste, Salt, Acidity Regulator: Citric Acid.
|Typical Values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||3.7g|
|of which saturates||0.1g|
These bite-sized nuggets have the great contrasting flavours of a creamy cheese filling and a fiery chilli dipping sauce.
1 hr 45 mins
Greece’s most famous dish is also a favourite worldwide. Often served in squares cut from a large baking tray, this version makes individual servings.
This substantial soup makes a great lunch or supper dish, and you can add whatever vegetables are in season.
1 hr 35 mins
Strictly speaking, a tagine should be cooked in a traditional North African earthenware pot of the same name. One of the beauties of this recipe is that you don’t actually need one to make it. Another is that it is extremely Moorish, if you’ll pardon the pun. Harissa is a spicy paste made from chilli, garlic and various other seasonings.
Thickly textured and satisfying, this classic Russian soup can be enjoyed at any time of year and on any occasion.
1 hr 45 mins
View all recipes containing Cirio Tuscan Chopped Tomatoes
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.