Clean N Fresh Lemon Dishwasher Tablets 30 per pack
Price each: 10p
5 in 1 Clean 'n Fresh Dishwasher Tablets act in 5 ways to ensure your dishes are left sparkling.
- Outstanding Cleaning, with active stain remover to cut through greasy food residues.
- Rinse Aid, to ensure a brilliant shine, especially on glassware.
- Salt Action leaves dishes spotless and helps keep the machine clean too.
- Glass Protection agent protects against the effect of corrosion keeping glasses looking newer for longer.
- Stainless Steel Shine leaves stainless steel items with an extra sparkle.
Save Energy and Water try to 50°/55°/auto programs.
- Brands: Clean N Fresh
Store in a cool dry place.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Prepare & Use
Do not crush or break tablets.
This product has been designed to help prevent the build up of limescale. It should give a perfect rinse result even if the rinse aid or salt refill indicator lights come on. If you live in a particularly hard water area then it is recommended that you continue to keep your dishwasher topped up with salt.
Certain items are not suitable for cleaning in automatic dishwashers. These include some lead crystal and decorated glassware, antique and hand painted porcelain, items with the pattern over the glaze, items with handles of bone, wood or some plastic materials which cannot withstand temperatures of about 70°C, coloured or anodised aluminiumware, items with gold or other precious metal decoration. If in doubt, consult manufacturer's recommendations or test wash one piece.
Do not let silver items come into contact with other metals in the dishwasher. It is important that they are not left soiled or wet within the machine.
Directions: Remove food scraps and rinse heavily soiled items before loading the dishwasher. Load your machine according to manufacturer's instructions.
Remove tablet from the protective wrapper and place in the dispenser.
Close the dispenser, select an appropriate programme and switch on your dishwasher as usual.
People with sensitive or damaged skin should avoid prolonged contact with the product.
Rinse and dry hands after use.
Irritating to eyes. Avoid contact with eyes.
In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
If swallowed, seek medical advice immediately and show this container or label.
Country of Packing
Contain amongst other ingredients: >30% Phosphates, 15-30% Oxygen Based Bleaching Agent, <5% Nonionic Surfactants, Polycarboxylates.
Also contains: Enzymes and Perfume.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.