Clearspring Organic Sunflower Frying Oil 500ml
Price per 100ml: 66p
First cold pressing
Versatile neutral flavour
High in oleic acid
Ideal for high temperature cooking
Organic sunflower frying oil from organic agriculture
Clearspring organic oils are made from the highest quality organic ingredients, which are cold pressed without chemicals and carefully filtered, to ensure they have the best nutrition and flavour.
Special sunflower seeds, high in oleic acid, give this oil good stability at high temperatures.
For recipe ideas visit: www.clearspring.co.uk
Controlled and certified by: CCPB
Controlled operator n.8927.
MIPAAF authorised inspection body
Produce of more than one country
Soil Association Organic (GB Organic Certification 5)
- Organic / Food Cupboard / Oils & Vinegar / Oil
- Food Cupboard / Cooking Ingredients / Oils / Sunflower, Vegetable & Corn Oils / Sunflower Oil
Store in a cool, dark place recommended maximum heating temperature 190°C.
Sabo Italia s.r.l.,
Via Degli Artigiani 20,
50055 Ginestra Florentina (Fl),
|Typical values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||0g|
|of which saturates||6g|
|of which mono-unsaturates||69g|
|of which polyunsaturates||12g|
|of which cholesterol||0mg|
This is one of my favourite Pesach chicken dishes as it ticks all the boxes for the ideal family evening meal ~ quick to make, requires few ingredients and more over very tasty and everyone loves it! The chicken is coated in an egg white and potato flour mixture before it is stir fried. The tart lemon sauce goes very well with the delicate flavour of the chicken. Unlike many versions which have a cloying sweetness, this recipe balances tartness with sweet. I like to serve it with spring onion mash potato and shredded spring cabbage~just perfect to soak up the tasty sauce.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.