Clearspring Organic Sunflower Oil 500ml
Price per 100ml: 54p
A Good Source of Vitamin E
Sunflower oil, with its golden yellow colour and distinct, nutty flavour is ideal for salads, cold dishes and steamed foods.
Clearspring organic oils are made from the highest quality organic ingredients, which are cold pressed without chemicals and carefully filtered, to ensure they have the best nutrition and flavour.
- Organic / Food Cupboard / Oils & Vinegar / Oil
- Food Cupboard / Cooking Ingredients / Oils / Sunflower, Vegetable & Corn Oils / Sunflower Oil
Store in a cool, dry place.
Prepare & Use
Recommended maximum heating temperature: 100ºC
Country of Origin
Glass bottle recyclable.
|Typical values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||0g|
|of which saturates||10g|
|of which mono-unsaturates||24g|
|of which polyunsaturates||53g|
Easy-peasy inspiration for after-work meals and simple entertaining.
These muffins are sure to fix any chocolate cravings, and the buttermilk lends them a delicious lightness
This is a Danish classic, made with chicken or turkey instead of veal
These are best served straight from the oven for breakfast, but are also good in lunchboxes or with afternoon tea.
So why is this Pesach different from any other? Well we are spoilt for choice with our Matzah. In my local Kosher deli there were so many varieties – organic, gluten free, oat matzahs, wholewheat, spelt matzah, low salt, chocolate coated in addition to the different brands. It is not surprising that cooking with matzah can be confusing. This recipe for courgette and leek kugel can be made with any of them (except the chocolate!) It is best sliced using a serrated knife and is delicious with a tomato salad and jacket potato.
1 hr 5 mins
View all recipes containing Clearspring Organic Sunflower Oil
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.