Clearspring Organic Sweet Miso White 250g
over 1 month *
Price per 100g: £1.60
Suitable for vegans
Fermented rice and soy bean purée
Miso is a Japanese fermented soya food that has long been prized for its rich taste and concentrated goodness. Sweet White Miso is lightly fermented to give a delicious savoury, yet sweet flavour and a wonderfully creamy texture. Its light colour may darken over time due to natural aging, but this does not alter its flavour.
For other recipes: www.clearspring.co.uk
Registered with the Vegan society
Soil Association Organic (GB Organic Certification 5)
- Speciality / Free From / Gluten Free / Prepared Foods / Fresh Sauces
- Food Cupboard / Cooking Sauces, Packets & Kits / Stir Fry & Oriental Cooking Sauces / Soy, Oyster & Flavouring Sauces / Oriental Flavoured Sauces
- Speciality / International / Japanese / Food Cupboard
- Organic / Food Cupboard / Tins & Cans / Soup & Meals / Soups
- Speciality / Free From / Gluten Free / Cooking Ingredients, Kits & Sauces / Ingredients
Refrigerate after opening and consume within 1 month
Prepare & Use
Miso can be used in many ways: soup, salad dressings, mash, sauces+marinades
Country of Origin
- Contains: Soya
- Free from: Gluten, Wheat
Cultured Rice* (42%), Soya Beans* (21%), Water, Sea Salt, *Organically grown
Suitable for Vegans
Free From Gluten
|Typical values||per 100g||per serving (10g)|
|of which sugars||23g||2.3g|
|of which saturates||1.2g||0.1g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.