Clearspring Organic Tamari Soya Sauce 150ml
Price per 100ml: £1.93
Tamari Soya Sauce
This Tamari is extra special. It is one of the very few wheat-free soya sauces
still made in Japan using the authentic 500-year old recipe. Organic
whole ingredients and a long, slow ageing in cedarwood over two summers
give this award-winning sauce a uniquely rich, concentrated flavour
- Speciality / Free From / Wheat Free / Cooking Ingredients & Sauces / Sauces
- Five Star Products / Food Cupboard
- Speciality / International / Japanese / Food Cupboard
- Organic / Food Cupboard / Sauces, Accompaniments & Dressings / Table Sauces
- Speciality / Free From / Gluten Free / Cooking Ingredients, Kits & Sauces / Sauces
- Food Cupboard / Cooking Sauces, Packets & Kits / Stir Fry & Oriental Cooking Sauces / Soy, Oyster & Flavouring Sauces / Soy Sauces
Harmless white yeasts may develop from exposure to air; simply skim off.
Keep sealed and store in a cool dark place
Prepare & Use
Perfect for Sushi, stir-fries, soups and sauces
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
- Contains: Soya
- Free from: Gluten, Wheat
Whole Soya Beans* (46%), Water, Sea Salt, Mirin* (Sweet Rice*, Water, Cultured Rice*).
* Organically Grown
A breakfast option in the Vegetarian Society's V-Healthy meal plan.
Children just adore this adapted version of Spaghetti Bolognese made with chicken, but luckily it is also a favourite with adults too.
Clean and light, this salad is packed with Omega 3, which is good for your brain, heart and immune system.
A great seasonal salad courtesy of journalist, blogger and food campaigner Elisabeth Winkler. This vividly-coloured dish is more than pretty; it's packed with antioxidants too. Both carrots and beetroot have long UK seasons, but choose them hard and fresh for a salad.
A tasty dinner option in the V-Healthy meal plan.
View all recipes containing Clearspring Organic Tamari Soya Sauce
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.