Coca-Cola - Coke 1.5L
Coke is a great-tasting, refreshing soft drink that has provided moments of uplift and happiness every day for over 125 years
Natural flavours and no added preservatives since 1886
A 1.5L bottle perfect for sharing and making family meals taste better together
Gluten free, dairy free, nut free
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
Coca-Cola is a sparkling soft drink with vegetable extracts
The famous bottle is a universal icon and its great refreshing taste, served ice cold, inspires happiness around the world.
Things have changed a lot since Dr. John S. Pemberton invented Coca-Cola in 1886 in Atlanta, Georgia, but not the great taste of Coca-Cola. Today Coke is refreshing more people than ever before, with 1.6 billion servings of Coca-Cola sold in over 200 countries every day, but the same promise of optimism that Coke offered back in 1886 still endures.
The Classic Coke Recipe - refreshing for over 125 years
Coke's inimitable great cola taste is achieved through a classic recipe that blends a secret mix of natural flavourings. It's this great taste that has provided Coca-Cola drinkers with a refreshing uplift for over 125 years.
Coca-Cola and the Environment
Coca-Cola is committed to making a positive difference - to the health of the planet, consumers and the communities it serves. The company is working hard to reduce its impact on the environment in everything it does - growing more while using less in areas such as energy and water use, waste reduction and recycling - and by encouraging people to think more about the positive impact they can have on their local environment.
For more information on this product log on to product log on to www.coca-cola.co.uk
A 250ml serving* contains Calories 105 kcal 5%, Sugars 26.5 g 29%, Fat 0.0 g 0%, Saturates 0.0 g 0%, Salt 0.0 g 0% of an adult's guideline daily amount (based on a 2000 kcal diet)
*This 1.5L bottle = 6 x 250ml servings
Bottled under Authority of The Coca-Cola Company
Prepare & Use
Best served ice cold
No added preservatives
Coca-Cola Enterprises Ltd,
Bottle - Plastic - Widely Recycled.
Carbonated Water, Sugar, Colour (Caramel E150d), Phosphoric Acid, Natural Flavourings including Caffeine
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 22-Apr-2014 at 03:32. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.