- Smart Pass
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save 65% on RRP.Special Buys
All your summer must-haves, from barbecue treats to gardening tools. Oh, and lots of offers too.Celebrate Summer
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Let's Barbecue
Coconut Milk Kingfisher / essential Waitrose 400ml
Price per 100ml: 47p
Out of stock
This product is not available. Please check back soon for more info
Waitrose essential / Kingfisher Coconut Milk
Rich & Creamy
Our coconut milk comes from the finest fresh coconuts to bring delicious authentic flavour and richness to both sweet and savoury dishes.
- Food Cupboard / Cooking Sauces, Packets & Kits / Coconut Milk
- Speciality / International / Thai / Food Cupboard
Store in a dry place. Once opened, empty contents into a non-metallic container, keep refrigerated & consume within 2 days.
Prepare & Use
Product may seperate if stored at low temperatures. Shake well before opening
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
2-8 Gloucester Road,
Redhill , Surrey
RH1 1FH, UK.
Please note: You may receive Waitrose essential or Kingfisher coconut milk depending upon availability..
Kingfisher: Coconut Extract (60%), Water, Stabiliser Guar Gum & Carboxy Methyl Cellulose, Emulsifier Polysorbate 60, Antioxidant Sodium Metabisulphite.
Waitrose essential: Coconut Extract (60%), Water, Stabiliser Guar Gum & Carboxy Methyl Cellulose, Emulsifier Polysorbate 60, Antioxidant Sodium Metabisulphite.
Suitable for Vegetarians
|Typical values||per 100ml Kingfisher||per 100ml Waitrose essential|
|of which sugars||2g||2.2g|
|of which saturates||15.1g||14.9g|
With the curry itself taking next to no time to prepare, ensure you get the rice on first!.
Easy-peasy inspiration for after-work meals and simple entertaining.
This dish is similar to two classic Malaysian dishes - prawn sambal and Nasi Lemak. The great thing about both is that they are easy to prepare and cook, and this particular recipe from Gary Rhodes is sure to be a crowd pleaser.
Cook's Notes To get ahead, the chicken could be skewered the night before and left in the refrigerator (covered). The sauce can be made ahead of time, too. Cheat Instead of making your own satay sauce, use a ready-made one.
Bird’s-eye chillies in the curry paste make this dish truly fiery.
View all recipes containing Coconut Milk Kingfisher / essential Waitrose
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.